[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Just an observation... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Just an observation...

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Just an observation...

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:17 am

Hi Lynn,

Since you moved "Home Office Talk" from the "Welcome" area down to here, there are very few posting in it. This used to be a very active topic and one I used to get a lot from and contribute to. Think about moving it back up the line. Thanks.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:35 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:04 pm

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:02 pm

All us home office people are out playing in the good weather!! :lol:

Seriously, though ...

Wherever any of these topics are I'll find them. Really doesn't matter to me. I know one can't have every good topic at the top. It's what I like so much about this forum ... If it has to do with online marketing then there's most likely a place here for it somewhere and I'll look for it.

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:07 pm

CorpRebel

Postby WAHumor » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:28 am

This should be the most active of all!

Anything and everything about working in a home office is open game.

Plus there's a delivishly handsome new moderator joining the crew... :roll:
WAHumor
Elite Member

I've been too busy to look at my computer

Postby midibidi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 am

midibidi

Postby cwillcox1 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:17 pm

God I thought this would have been a hot topic aswell but I guess everyones making to much money and doesn't need to spend alot of time having a chat.
cwillcox1

so... what do you like to chat about?

Postby midibidi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:10 pm

I'm never too busy making money to stop and smell the roses, pick up the penny, pat the dog, water the tomatoes.. mow the lawn.. notice how green my lawn is.. and how long.. and grrrr.. how soon it will be before I have to mow again... (sigh...) it's one, two, three, mow.. one, two, three, mow...so, you hail from Australia, do you.. I'm on the opposite side of the planet from you... Minnesota.
midibidi

Huh?

Postby DBeavers » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:54 pm

DBeavers

Return to Home Office Talk