[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Are You Working on The weekends? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Are You Working on The weekends?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Are You Working on The weekends?

Postby mywahmommy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:02 pm

mywahmommy

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:07 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby nuttymarketer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:58 am

Out of Topics Question.

When you are working on yor business, you need to put as many hour you got at hand apart from all im portant stuff.

Most of us do work on Weekend. Net is not saving time. But you have less time now.

Nuttymarketer.com
nuttymarketer

Postby IWant » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:00 pm

IWant

24/7

Postby bizdev » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:44 pm

bizdev

Postby magicmic » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:00 am

magicmic

Postby massimo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:47 pm

8) :) :D
YES, I work on the weekend...

I love internet & marketing, I work from:

Monday - to - Sunday (no jokes)

Have a super day!
massimo

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:58 pm

My work schedule is very flexible - especially during the summer months. I might work mornings, evenings, weekends... or not. During the school year it is much more structured - and I put in quite a few more hours then too.

As for phonecalls, I prefer to get them Monday through Thursday 8am to 3pm. Anything else feels intrusive as it runs into dinner hour or family activities. And if I happen to be working on a Saturday afternoon, it's because I am "into a project" - so the interruption is not welcomed.

I noticed that it got mentioned that some people are working 7 days a week and putting a huge investment of time into their online ventures... I did that in the first few years as well. Keep at it - it pays off ;-) One day you'll find you only need to work 5-10 hours a week (or 20/wk max if you are working on new projects) to maintain your online income. You shouldnt always have to work 60+ hours a week - and if you find that you do, you should consider making changes to your business model.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Steve MacLellan » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:44 pm

Steve MacLellan

Postby Kevin Robb » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:04 pm

It is easy to fall into the trap of working seven days a week, how many times have you said to yourself I will just log on and do this small task to find you then get distracted by something else and burn up several hours?

When I first started online I spent way to much time working at developing my business but now I am reaping the reward for that.

My weekend time is now family time, I rarely make phone calls during this time (Business related) but I do check my email and post to the odd forum or two.

In the summer I am outdoors enjoying life, in the winter my comfy chair and TV remote comes in very handy...

Cheers :wink:

Kevin Robb
Kevin Robb

Postby The Telecommuting Coach » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:50 pm

The Telecommuting Coach

Not 24/7 but sometimes it seems that way.

Postby DBeavers » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:02 pm

DBeavers

Today is my day off, so I get to do yard work.

Postby midibidi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:52 am

Today is my day off, so I get to do yard work. Mowing, picking cucumbers (then canning them) cleaning the house, finishing projects (I'm gluing rocks to my basement stairwell wall and painting a scene of a 1900's water mill scene) The mural is 12 foot tall and since the stairwell takes an abrupt 90 degree turn at the bottom, it looks like you can walk under the mill. I think it will look "cool" when I am finished. I also am building a "wheel" out of red cedar. Waiting for the tomatoes to get red so I can make salsa. I would like to get into "chainsaw" sculpture, also. (5 foot bears, etc...)

So, I'm 'looking forward' to Tuesday, when I can get back to where I work 'outside the home', and let someone else answer the phone, clean, repair, etc.
midibidi

Return to Home Office Talk