[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Discovery Channel and CNN to Endorse my business! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Discovery Channel and CNN to Endorse my business!

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Discovery Channel and CNN to Endorse my business!

Postby hollyb25 » Sat May 13, 2006 3:53 pm

I just received the following news from Bill Osterhout, CEO and Founder of PAS, and I am so excited I want to share it with all of you!

"PULSE ON AMERICA" TV series will feature Prosperity Automated System(TM).

PAS was chosen to be featured in a segment on "Innovative Home-Based Business Solutions" as part of the Models of Excellence series.

This segment will air nationally on the Discovery Channel in conjunction with regional CNN Headline News.

I can't think of a more reliable source than CNN News and the Discovery Channel to endorse my business opportunity.

I knew PAS was at the top of home based business opportunities but this is incredible!

Make Money - Live Life,

Holly
http://mybusinessopportunity.ws/
hollyb25

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat May 13, 2006 9:03 pm

Congrats! That will make a great reference of credibility that you can use to promote the program. Nice!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby hollyb25 » Sun May 14, 2006 10:08 pm

I hope so. He said it would air 50 times between August and October. I think all the publicity leading up to the series will also increase my sales and I make either $1,100 or $3,000 per sale.

It is exciting to be involved in something that is changing the way people view internet businesses.

Maybe we will finally be able to payoff some debt and get back on our feet.

Thanks for letting me share my good news.

Make Money - Live Life,

Holly
http://mybusinessopportunity.ws/
hollyb25

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Tue May 16, 2006 8:39 am

Congratulations, Holly! Please let us know how it goes:)
Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:25 am

MommyEnterprises

Return to Home Office Talk