[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you have a Catch-All drawer? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you have a Catch-All drawer?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Do you have a Catch-All drawer?

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 11, 2006 10:51 pm

Do you have a Catch-All drawer in your home office :?:

Open it up, look inside... and then name one thing you found in there.

I'll start :D

:arrow: a full-sized flashlight

(as if I'm going to be working in the dark! :roll: haha)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby stephfoster » Fri May 12, 2006 12:23 am

My desk is my catch-all drawer! :oops:

Just cleaned it off last week before my daughter's birthday party, though, so there's nothing too odd on it, aside from the box of sidewalk chalk she got.
stephfoster

Oh, look what I found

Postby flensborg » Fri May 12, 2006 1:07 am

I found a small box with threads and needles.

Hmmm, wonder which part of my business really needs this?

/Henrik
flensborg

Postby Jackie » Fri May 12, 2006 7:40 pm

Jackie
Elite Member

Postby Kirk » Sat May 13, 2006 3:40 am

Kirk

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat May 13, 2006 3:34 pm

:lol:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nar321 » Sat May 13, 2006 5:44 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Sun May 14, 2006 12:14 pm

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby americanwahm » Mon May 15, 2006 8:45 pm

Dried up wall hole spackle... dang, I need some too.
americanwahm
Elite Member

This is a really special item...

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Tue May 16, 2006 11:47 am

Right next to my chocolate stash, screwdriver, jewelry repair kit, and other useless items (except for the chocolate, of course) I have a treasured memento that I wanted to share with everyone...

I belong to an organization called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and at our first meeting of the year we were given the following items tied in netting. Along with it was a card that explained the unusual group of items as follows:

Rubberband: To stretch beyond the limits of the universe.
Glitter: To Sparkle all day long.
Skittles: To remember God's promises.
Starbursts: To shoot for the stars.
Shiny Penny: To shine in your special way.
Candle: For light when you feel burned out.
Band Aid: To help those fallen stars.
Milky Way: Because you are out of this world!

I thought it was just such a special little package to tuck away and know when things get tough, I've got everything I need right there!

This would also make great party favors, shower gifts, etc. or something special to put together if you ever know a friend in need of a pick me up!

Enjoy,
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby WAHumor » Thu May 18, 2006 4:43 pm

I have a room that serves that purpose.

It's my office.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun May 21, 2006 2:14 pm

I defintately got one of these but it's Sunday and im lounging on the couch with my laptop and im not getting up to look in it, LOL.

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Postby Sandra » Tue May 30, 2006 11:25 am

Sandra
Elite Member

Postby The Telecommuting Coach » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:52 pm

The Telecommuting Coach

Return to Home Office Talk