[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - BEWARE of Justin Blake • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

BEWARE of Justin Blake

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

BEWARE of Justin Blake

Postby globalbizz » Thu May 04, 2006 8:24 pm

Justine and Chris Ryder are currently promoting an affiliate program with the catch phrase "make $1057 every month"

I got sucked into this story and signed up for $47 with a monthly payment of $47 thereafter.

When I received the download I realised that all this was a scheme to promote their website , get people to join and I'd receive a commission.

If I sold 30 - 40 /mth I'd make $1057!

I immediately replied to them that I did not want to flog a membership site and asked for an immediate refund.

Dianne thought this was rude and berated me for several emails. Realising I was getting nowhere I apologised and she informed me that a refund was done.

I'm still waiting. After quering this with her, she now tells me that I'm not getting a refund. This is inspite of their site offering "an iron clad guarantee" and you can cancel at any time statement.

Several times I've asked for phone numbers etc but they won't respond.

BEWARE of promoters who don't supply phone numbers.

I've contacted Visa and lodged a complaint but feel others should be warned about this operator.

These are my experiences and others should make their own judgement based on their own research.

I personally will never do business with Justin Blake again.
globalbizz

MLM Scheme Again

Postby Johnny » Fri May 05, 2006 8:45 am

Sad to heard that.

I have joined ones before, lucky for me, I manage to get a refund.
Now I am more aware about all these schemes.
New ones appearing now and then. All advertistment from these sites look good and impressive. Their sites are all so professional.

Now I am immune to these sites already :lol:
A lession learn.
Johnny

Postby Paul Wilson » Fri May 26, 2006 10:49 am

Paul Wilson

Postby amedno1 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:29 am

amedno1

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:06 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing