[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - "Thank you" pages from newsletters • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

"Thank you" pages from newsletters

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

"Thank you" pages from newsletters

Postby karadawn » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:37 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:39 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:50 pm

Double 'duh' on my part - I read that article several months ago! The only reason I didn't do anything at the time was for 3 reasons:

1. I was using Yahoo Groups and they don't let you alter their confirmation page.

2. I was asking people to email me their listings.

3. The welcome letter (which Yahoo groups limits the length) was filled up with information on listing their business.

Since then I've made major changes:

- I moved my list to a new provider that allows me to change the confirmation page

- A form was set up with the details included on listing sites and just the link is sent in the welcome letter.

It's amazing what you can do when you have more control :D
karadawn

Re: "Thank you" pages from newsletters

Postby flensborg » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:25 am

flensborg

Postby WAHumor » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:22 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Marketing