[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - daegan smith or success university? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

daegan smith or success university?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby PattyGale » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:46 pm

PattyGale

Postby healyourself » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:22 am

I just joined Success University on Daegan's team. I am still in my free trial period but I will be upgrading by Saturday.

I have done so many mlm/party plan/home-based type businesses that I'm embarassed to think about it. But this is why I like Daegan's methods so much. His system is completely different from anything else that I have tried in the past. I don't have to set up home parties, I don't have to hit up all of my family and friends (unless I choose to), and I don't have to pay $200 - $500 per month for leads that may have been resold ten times. I don't have to spend eight hours per day dialing for dollars.

That's why I think people don't like to talk to their family and friends about their business. If your business requires you to do things that you know in your heart you wouldn't want to do, would you want people that you love and care about to be a part of it? It is so much easier to share something that you feel would genuinely benefit them, and that you know they would enjoy doing. That's why I have already been talking to some of my friends about Daegan and his program, but my challenge is that I had just started another company not even two months ago, with a product I really like, but the system just wasn't there like it is with Daegan's program.

I have started to really look into the Success University back office and I have always been someone that studies motivational speakers, so this is right up my alley. All the best speakers are a part of this.

I will say that I am not so sure I would have joined Success University had I just seen an ad for it, even with the free trial, without seeing Daegan's system first. I was fortunate that I had seen his program through Tanja Gardner's website first, which strongly interested me, and then I took a look at her blog, which is how I found out about Success University. Something to think about.

Adrianne Miller
healyourself

Success University

Postby Caribbean » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:51 pm

Guys,

I am from the Caribbean island of Barbados and I have heard a bit of Daegan Smith but I can testify to the benefits of Success University. It was launched here just over 2 months ago by Johnny Wimbrey and it has quickly grown to over 300 members in at least 5 Caribbean Islands so far.

I personally joined because I thought these guys were crazy for letting me have access to information from over 50 of the world's top speakers for only $50 a month when I easily spent over $5K a year in the personal development industry.

The courses are helpful and by applying the principles I have seen a drastic increase in my other businesses. Success University is a definate plus for anyone looking to "Learn and Earn".

I would encourage everyone to try out this program!!

Thanks
Paul
Caribbean

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:28 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

more about Success University

Postby cscarpero » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:13 pm

cscarpero

I heard about it from Stone Evans

Postby megabuff » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:20 am

When Even Stone, Interent Guru sent me this letter I couldn't sign up fast enough.

For those of you that havn't heard of Stone, a quick search on google will show that he is an internet Guru and todate has been extreamly successful at whatever he turns his hand to. :wink:

Hi Kevin,

I'm preparing to launch a massive campaign for this offer:

If you haven't joined yet, I wanted to let you know about

it first before the tide rushes in so you could get

positioned *above* as many people as possible.

Next, it's going out to Mike Filsaime's entire list of 187

thousand customers and subscribers...

It would be good if you got in before all of those folks...

Sincerely,

Stone Evans, The Home Biz Guy

19009 Preston Road, Suite 215-209

Dallas, TX 75252

I have only been it it for a few weeks so it is early days.
I will let you know how it works out for me.

I will say they offer heaps of training support which is always a good sign.
I wont be putting to much into it as I have my main buisness to run, but from what I have read (and from talking to people in the SU forum) once you get in and decide to get the paid account, a power leg just gets built under you.

I am normally very sceptical of things like this and have been burnt in the past, but when high profile people recomend something that does give me confidence. They usually do their home work well (afterall they dnt get to where they are from making too many wrong decisions) and they dont want to loose face with all their followers.
megabuff

Are you following me Kevin?

Postby cscarpero » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:19 am

Hi Kevin,

Are you following me? First I see you on Stone's SU board and then I see you here. Too funny. Of course since I mentioned how great this board is to the people on that board, I bet some more of those people will be here too.

I have a new Success University offer on my blog. From now on, anyone who signs up under me for the free trial will get over $1000 in internet marketing bonuses just for giving me a shot. This is on top of the bonuses SU already offers. Even if you cancel. I will still let you keep the bonuses.

Anyway, info is on my blog.

Carlos
cscarpero

hey Carlos

Postby megabuff » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:25 am

Hey are you following me :wink:

yes its a good forum alright. Thanks for the tip

BTW did you check out the info i sent you RE Stones PIPs Site?

megabuff

Postby cscarpero » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:45 am

Yeah, I got it.

I was hoping to join a PIPS affiliate program, but apparently they don't have one for non members.

I'm trying a new strategy out. I'm joining affiliate programs related to the business (autoresponders, hosting etc) and then offering to pay back the commissions as a rebate to team members who join them. It gives added value to my team and costs me nithing. If a team member buys it, I will make much more anyway off the overrides from their results.

The other added benefit is now I've got those links on my sales letter and have a chance to "cookie" my prospects.

Anyway, info is on the blog.
cscarpero

Let me also chime in

Postby lymand » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:23 am

Daegan Smith is legit. I joined Success University last September and was fortunate to land on his team. He is very helpful and his team members receive a free e-book that he has put together to help promote Success University. I just got through going through a course there by Brian Tracey and it was outstanding.
lymand

Postby shayah » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:57 pm

This is amazing, I found this forum from doing the marketing training at payitforward4profit...It mentioned success university but I didn't want to take the time to check it out until I got comfortable with the forums. So I see the posts on Success University which handled 90% of my questions and then here is Daegan! Complete with a link to his blog. So here I am a newbie doing his "due diligence" and the insight and information I got in 15 minutes has energized me, renewed my confidence in my affiliate decisions, and motivated me to start my 14 day trial at success university immediately. Thanks Everyone!
shayah

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:34 pm

Thats great, Shayah!

I'm glad you joined us here at SSWT... Welcome :D Feel free to join in on any of the discussions or post any questions you have. You'll find this is a great place to find resources and get help when you need it.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing