[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - daegan smith or success university? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

daegan smith or success university?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

daegan smith or success university?

Postby windersnest » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:56 am

I can't remember how I found his page. Does anyone follow Daegan Smith's programs or Success University which is just one of the programs he's promoting.
I can't find any reviews on him.

Any advice?

thanks!
windersnest

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:05 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby windersnest » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:28 am

Thanks Lynn,
I've already done a few searches and all I can find are articles written by him and other products by him but no reviews on him or that business.
From what I've read about success university is that you have to pay $50 a month to get access to top teachers in the business of marketing, business, etc and that you'll have tons of people under you, (brought under by either yourself or your upline) but the thing is will all those people who sign up actually start paying the $50 a month after the 14 day free trial.
I wish I could find an unbiased review or thought on success university.

It's very tempting to sign up.

Thanks!
Sappho

Have a Stuff-a-Friend party!!
http://www.stuffafriend.com/shop.php?jandswinder
windersnest

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:17 pm

I didnt think of it last night, but after I slept on it and looked at the name in your original post again... I remembered Kidino mentioning something similar. I looked it up and found his page on the same program here:

:arrow: http://success.moneyclicking.net/

Kidino is a member here at SSWT, too - so you can look him up here and maybe PM him if you have any questions. I remember being impressed with the program myself, when Kidino and I were talking about it a few months ago. Keep us posted on what you think - it might be something I should consider more seriously too ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby windersnest » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:54 pm

Thanks Lynn,
I think my main issue with Success University is that it seems to me like you make money on your downline's "tuition fees." I wonder how many people actually make use of the teachings in site once you enroll. I guess since the information is what you are paying for, it makes this business legal and not a pyramid scheme and I guess it shouldn't matter to me then whether or not people actually make use of whatever information is available once you join SU.
I also wonder what are the stats of those that join for the free trial and then convert to paying students and how long that would take for me to actually start getting commissions from this.
This seems to be one of those "If it seems to good to be true, it isn't" type businesses. Cause if this really works, I would think you would see just about everyone doing this wouldn't you think?

And I think I will PM Kidino.

Blessings,
Sappho

Have a Stuff-a-Friend party!!
http://www.stuffafriend.com/shop.php?jandswinder
windersnest

Postby PattyGale » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:17 am

Hi Sappho!

I called Daegan Smith last week on the phone a couple of times and he is totally on the level. He is a no-hype guy who is sincere and genuine.

With Success University, the products are the tools and training and like any other program, you can't control how much or how little your downline will participate in using the tools.

It's like any other company... If someone is in nutritionals, just because they buy products every month, doesn't mean they actually use them.

Like people who join the gym and pay a monthly membership fee, that doesn't mean they'll actually go. It's up to the individual to make that decision.

Hope that helps!

Patty
PattyGale

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:58 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby PattyGale » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:46 pm

PattyGale

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:15 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby PattyGale » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:25 am

Hi Lynn,

You're welcome! I'm happy to help.

Yes, if anyone wants to take a look at Success University for the 14 days, they can go to the site below and there is a lot of info about the resources offered and how to get access with the trial.

http://pgale1.successuniversity.com/

Patty
PattyGale

Postby kbteam » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:49 am

Hi All,

I second Patty's comments. I, too, am with Success University in Daegan Smith's group.

He is definitely real and "practices what he preaches" with his internet marketing. I am learning a lot.

As far as Success University - I love it!!! The personal develoment and training courses are wonderful. Of course, I've always enjoyed reading self-help and success-oriented books and listening to tapes, etc. so this was right up my alley!!

Like Patty, I took them up on the 14 day trial to check them out and I fell in love!

I don't have exact percentages as to how many people upgrade after their trial, but in my own experience so far over half of the people who sign up for the trial stay with us!

Hope this helps!!

Kathy
kbteam

Postby kidino » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:01 pm

First of all, I didn't know that my link is here. Thanks Lynn. About Daegan and Success University, I think it's a great program. And Daegan runs a great group. I don't see many online MLM leaders are actually getting down with their downlines, even if they are one of the top performer in the company.

But it's different with Daegan. He emails his downlines regularly sharing tips and advice on the program. And once in a while, he would run a teleseminar too ... recently, he did one on article marketing to promote Success University.

Daegan Smith is also the author of Net MLM Success. And if you get the ebook, that'll help a lot. Daegan also runs an ad co-op for the members. We pool in the money to advertise the program, and traffic get distributed evenly among those participating. You can do it yourself if you want but Daegan's ads pulls better -- so why risk it.

OK ... as for the content in Success University, the e-course online are not the only thing that you get access too. By the way, the content are great. I signed up (no extra cost) for Brian Tracy's e-course, and the e-course is not just some cheapo program. Not only you get awesome content, but the follow-through with the worksheet and docs that you need for the e-course.

Oh yeah, in Success University, they keep adding in new e-course. And on top of that, SU runs regular teleseminar on various topic. And recently there was a teleseminar on Networking Magic with Jill Lublin - http://www.jilllublin.com

If you missed it (like I did), you'll get access to the recording.

I think, I wrote quite long here ... you can see my Success University page if you want. http://success.moneyclicking.net
kidino
Elite Member

It puts a big smile on my face

Postby comlev » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:13 pm

Guys,

This is Daegan and it just puts a giant smile on my face to
know that as I work hard on putting my team's co-op together
for the month so many nice things are being said on my
behalf.

So I just wanted to chime in and say thanks guys.

To the top,

Daegan
comlev

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:53 pm

Welcome, Daegan :D It's great to see you here!

I've heard nothing but positive things about your program, and your taking the time to post a note here says a lot about your personal involvement and your dedication to the team!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thank you so much

Postby comlev » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:02 pm

comlev

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing