[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New and terribly confused...can you help? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New and terribly confused...can you help?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

New and terribly confused...can you help?

Postby wolls » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:31 pm

wolls

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:05 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wolls » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:58 am

wolls

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:06 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wolls » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:11 am

Hello Lynn,

I had read about XSitePro before, but I really enjoyed the link you put in your post for the video presentation for it. Thank you! I do love the sounds of everything about it....but, right now I just can't afford it. I wish I could because it sounds fantastic!

I am still working on what topic or idea I want to go with...everything always seems to be so saturated already! So, each day I just try to read and learn more while I try to decide what it will be that I go with...after that I can choose a domain name and start working on a website and hosting, etc. It's scary for a newbie, but exciting at the same time. I don't have a lot of patience so it's killing me that this takes time and planning, but I don't want to just slap something together and hope it brings in some money...I'd like to start off with something that I can be proud of and want to keep working at.

Thanks again for that link...I hope to someday be able to use XSitePro.

Sandy (wolls)
wolls

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:31 pm

Hi Sandy :D

It sounds like you are on the right track, anyway! There is a lot of good information in the here at SSWT - if you havent already looked over that, here are some good places to start:

:arrow:

(scroll down past the Q&A to the Getting Started section - it's a 3 part tutorial)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wolls » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm

Thanks again, Lynn, for the links you sent...I hadn't made it to the archives yet! Wow...so much information here....so much to learn. I bet you never stop learning. I know this has been out there for a little while, but as a newbie I am just running into a lot of different things that I've never seen before...I was wondering if you had any opinion on the Dotcomology (Pug In Profit) site by Stone Evans...it was very interesting to me? OK, time to get as much reading done as I can before I have to log off again because other things in life get in the way...LOL. Take care.

Sandy
wolls

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:05 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wolls » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:10 pm

Lynn, I have decided to stay away from the Dotcomology, Stone Evans site after checking it out on ripoffreport.com. I wasn't comfortable with what I read there even though there were rebuttals...and, also, since YOU were not familiar with it, I just feel safer not getting involved...thank you. :D There is so much more information here for me to pour through and guide me in a better direction.

Sandy
wolls

Postby Wally » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:37 pm

Hello Sandy and Lynn,

It seems that Sandy ran into the same stumbling block i ran into about affiliate marketing on creating a webpage that already has a webpage
via clickbank. ..I thought that was all ineeded until
i learned other wised...Sandy do you have a hobby
that you enjoy...Something that you can share your
expeertise in...for example sewing photograhy,
or something that you can put together an (information product) or go back to clickbank and
look up somehting that you can share with others.

Good Luck

Walter
Wally

Postby smithkarl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:47 am

smithkarl

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:49 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing