[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Opinions and Suggestions on a Website • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Opinions and Suggestions on a Website

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Opinions and Suggestions on a Website

Postby msalada » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:28 pm

I would appreciate any opinions or input that anybody can give me on my affiliate site. I also have some questions that it would be great to get answers to.

1. Should I have links from my article pages back to my product pages?

2. How long should it take to start making money on an affiliate website? I have submitted to search engines through selfpromotion.com., I have submitted 2 articles to about 70 different article sites, I have started a blog and have tried to optimize my article pages.

3. Can I use the same articles on my site that I submitted to the article directories?

4. Is a press release a good idea? (I am not sure how to do it)

5. Are paid links a good idea or no?

Thanks for all your input and excellence advice,
Marj Salada

www.debtmanagement1.com
www.theroadtodebtfreedom.blogspot.com
msalada

Postby 83camaro » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:24 am

Hello, and welcome....

Nice site... Nice and clean... but....

You should "cloak" your affiliate links.. well actually it looks nice if you cloak all your links....

:Use this code:

<a href="http://www.yahoo.com"
onmouseover="window.status='Search Yahoo'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"
target="_blank"><span style="text-decoration: none">Search Yahoo!</span></a>

As far as how long it takes to make money.....

You need to get back links everyday...!! shoot for getting 100,000,000 back links....

Write 1 or 2 articles a day... and batch upload your 7-14 articles a week and post them on your website also...

Make sure to include links back to your site as well as your products...
Some submission services do not let you put "affiliate links" in your sig files..

Take note of your "back link" reputation.....

Run wordtracker and get the keywords you want to target and creat a custom back link with those keywords..

example:

Get Yourself Out of Debt Today!
or
Debt Management Tips You Can't Live Without!

Instead of

www.debtmanagement1.com

I would post all of your articles on your website FIRST.....then give them to your article submission service second... and in your sig file say...

For more articles like this visit Debt Management Articles Database.. For Free Information!

Press release is a must!

Make up some inviting sig files and start posting in debt related forums...

Also... be carefull about posting your sites domain name in this forum or any others related to "affiliate marketing"......

This site has good rankings....... soo lets say in a couple days I head on over to yahoo to do a search for debtmanagement1....

All of your posts will come up.. and people will read that your just an affiliate company.... it's very important to come accross as an expert...

Just a small tip....

Hope that's a start... others will jump in.. i've got to go shovel snow :evil:

Rob...
83camaro

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:28 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:28 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing