This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Clickalyzer......as good as it sounds?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Clickalyzer......as good as it sounds?

Postby grafx77 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:36 am

Hello Lynn,

I have a question for you in regards to Clickalyzer. I did a search on your forums for the topic and noticed that you use the program. I have been trying to get some honest, no b.s., reviews from several websites, but I get nothing but marketing hype.

I am currently using an adtracking program that is sufficient for the time and has been able to provide descent tracking for all my visitors. I have always known about Clickalyzer, but never really took the time to read into detail about the massive features this program holds until today. I almost get the feeling that some of the material they mention is hype, but wanted to ask somone for an honest answer(who uses the program) on one feature in particular that struck me as very impressive.

The remote tracking feature is definately one of a kind if it truly does what it says it does, but I just don't see how? Have you, Lynn, with your previous experiences, found that the remote tracking is on point with recorded sales? Are you truly able to follow your visitors "footprints" on your merchants website?

I do plan on taking the application for a test drive for the 14 day trial, but my website is already being tracked by another program. I also plan to talk to a representative from the company and find out more details, but I know they can always sugar coat things.

I find that your opinions and reviews are unbiased, Lynn, and would definately like to hear what you have to say about the program before I switchover all my tracking links and PPC ad links to a different tracker.

John
grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:05 pm

I'm glad you asked - but at the same time, I dont know how much help I can be... I'll just be completely honest with you:

It has been over a year since I have used Clickalyzer, myself. I absolutely loved the service and found it to be extremely useful. I dont recall the specifics of the remote tracker at the moment... I do know it was brand new back when I was trying it out - - so there very well could have been changes or improvements since then, anyway.

I was both a customer and an affiliate, and worked with Carl personally while getting familiar with both of those aspects of his system. I believe that has been two years ago? Last year I decided not to work with Carl or with Clickalyzer anymore. I dont necessarily want to post details publicly, but you can PM me if you want to know details.

The product itself (Clickalzyer) is great, in my opinion. I would suggest that you sign up for a free trial and then talk with Carl or someone on his team on the phone about the specific features that you are most interested in. You may find that this is the perfect solution... or you may not. But that's honestly the best way to find out.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:33 pm

Lynn,

Thank you for responding. I am PMing you right now about more details. I have found out some things since I last posted.
grafx77

Postby grafx77 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:22 pm

I just posted a long-winded PM to your inbox, Lynn. The post had been sent successfully, but it won't show up in my Sentbox. Please let me know if you don't recieve this.

John
grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:36 pm

Got it... and replied :)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing