[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do you keep track of all your affiliate programs • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do you keep track of all your affiliate programs

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How do you keep track of all your affiliate programs

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:47 pm

For those that join multiple affiliate programs, how do you keep track of your information.

For instance, I have a index card box and have a card for each one of the prorams I join. Then on that card I have the username, password and email I joined with. On the back of the card I put the links where I put the affiliate program.

I was curious what other ways you are keeping track of your info.
MommyEnterprises

Postby youcould2 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:39 pm

Hi Stefani -- Most of my affiliate programs are through Clickbank, but I use this great Excel Spreadsheet software that lets me keep track of my costs, profits and ROI.

I should also qualify this by saying that I do most of my affiliate work via pay-per-click.

So, with that in mind, this program does a great job of keeping me organized and on top of what is making money and what is losing.

Each day I just log in to Adwords -- pick up my stats on each campaign I'm running -- then log in to Clickbank and see what the sales are for the day and plug them in, and I have a running update on each of my affiliate campaigns. It keeps track of each campaign, and also keeps a running total of all campaigns for each month.

It's called "Campaign Tracker" and it has proven itself over and over again for me.

http://youcould2.rpgun1.hop.clickbank.net

That is an affiliate link, by the way.

I hope this info will help you.
youcould2

Re: How do you keep track of all your affiliate programs

Postby CorpRebel » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:51 pm

CorpRebel

Postby 5starAffiliatePrograms » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:13 pm

5starAffiliatePrograms

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:18 am

I think that Affiliate Organizer might be just what I am looking for.

Of course if you seen a free one I would love to check that one out too!
MommyEnterprises

Postby avrr » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:55 am

I just joined in 4 affiliate programs only. So no hassles :D
avrr

Postby Jeff Casmer » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:53 am

Hi,

I use an Excel spreadsheet to track advertising costs, fees, and commissions...

Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

i use excel too

Postby cscarpero » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:31 am

After reading Rosalind Gardner's book, I decided that simple is best, so I keep my username. pawssord and links on excel.
cscarpero

Return to Affiliate Marketing