[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Lazy Pig or The Rich Jerk or Roboriches or Adsensejerk? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Lazy Pig or The Rich Jerk or Roboriches or Adsensejerk?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby cj99 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:51 pm

I wouldn't purchase any book about adsense because of the changes Google keeps making and the unknown price of clickthrus.

A very good ebook on affiliate marketing is Rosalind Gardeners Super Affiliate Handbook.

If you want an ebook on PPC get Chris Carpenters Google Cash.

CJ
cj99

Postby calvinaj » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:08 am

Hi,

Thanks for all the info on buying IM ebooks. I've been thinking of subscribing to one. Willie crawford is offering to sell me several ebooks mostly on internet marketing stuff...

but glad that to have found this forum... now
i learn couple of new thing...

Calvin
Kuala Lumpur
calvinaj

Postby Jeff Casmer » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:34 pm

Hi Kuala,

Here is a 325 page ebook on internet marketing and its FREE

www.24hourwealth.com/dotcomology.html

Good luck!
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:31 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby groovey » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:28 am

Hi everyone,

I figure I'd throw my opinon out here, in general I believe that most of the information that are in ebook's can be found if look and long and hard enough for it in places such as this.

I've read most of the material that has been mention here, I personally didn't care at all what was said in the "lazy pig" e-book I would have been very disappointed if I had shelled 47 for that nonsense. And as far as the other books, it doesn't matters what "guru" you folow whether it be Rosalind Gardner, James Martell or even our own Lynn Terry what they teach you is just the beginning of your education, just as an example of what I am talking about in Martell's 2002 handbook he speaks about how to get the #1 position in google by finding how many backlinks a website has for a particular keyword and just get more backlinks, this trick or method does not work anymore. IMO its all about fresh and relevant content and natural linking.

And to answer your question Lynn Terry Chris did update his e-book. I believe if you contact him via e-mail asking for an update and show proof you did buy from click bank he will send you a updated copy. I 've not read the book but from what I've heard the content has pretty much stayed the same. The only difference is now that google did changed their TOS on the use of URL's and landing pages goes I think that's pretty much all he has change in the book that and it comes with videos.

groovey
groovey

Postby WAHumor » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:07 pm

I've read a couple of the others, and there still isn't one to compare to The Definitive Guide To Google Adwords.

Perry seems more concerned with high-priced coaching seminars these days, though.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby jacquelynrose » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:33 pm

I am a Serious Newbie and I just bought the Rich Jerk this past week and I think it is informative if applied correctly...I am not completely done with it yet though.

Jacquelyn
jacquelynrose

Postby jacquelynrose » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:34 pm

jacquelynrose

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:27 pm

Let us know your thoughts once you get all the way through it, Jacquelyn :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing