[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:36 am

I totally agree that what works for one very well may not work for someone else.

For instance, others have mentioned that they have done well with PIPS and IMC. I have yet to make a dime from IMC and PIPS was a bottomless hole into which I poured my money.

Without any reservation whatsoever, I recommend . This is the same program as the last one in my signature.

If you are willing to put in the effort and follow directions, it works. Since I have put it into place, for the first time in 3 years online, I am making a profit. 8)

Sandi

:arrow: PS: Several people also mentioned Clickbank, Commission Junction, etc. but I don't think anyone mentioned . They have over 2100 Pay-Per-Sale, Pay-Per-Lead, and Pay-Per-Click offers in 38 categories, and nearly 400 of them are exclusive to . I have several of their programs features on my 2 sites, and do quite well with them.

Home_Based_Mom

Postby half21back » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:27 pm

half21back

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:05 am

CPA empires are quite fun to fiddle with.
Just get folks to fill up a form and get paid.
Sherman C.

Postby Affiliate Marketing » Sun May 25, 2008 4:52 am

Affiliate Marketing

ComBlue Has Blown Me Away

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

This is by far the best programme I've promoted.

mycbstore.comblue.hop.clickbank.net
globalbizz

Postby gsmart » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

PubClip.com members can earn a recurring 35 PERCENT (about $7) of every sale when they refer a new customer. Members will continue to receive a commission, as long as the customers they refer keep an active PubClip.com account.

Good Luck!
gsmart

Postby John47 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm

John47

Postby chriscobb » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 pm

chriscobb
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing