[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money?

Postby Blindi » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:49 am

Hi,

I was wondering which programs you are promoting, that gives you some nice commission checks every month?

Please share your experience and knowledge :idea:

Best Regards,
Blindi

P.S. I can personally recommend these programs:
the program and . I'm earning an easy $400/month with just these 2 programs.
Blindi

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:21 am

I did very well with PayDotCom the first month ( for details).

Of course: ClickBank, CJ, Amazon, NetShops (), Adsense, ThirdSphere (my host)... among others.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Gerardas Norkus » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:55 am

Gerardas Norkus

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:44 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kidino » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:14 pm

For me ... CJ.com, XSitePro, Adsense, Article Lightning, List and Traffic ...
kidino
Elite Member

Postby Jeff Casmer » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:56 am

Hi,

PIPS has done it for me. I stay at home with my kids and make a full time income...

www.24hourwealth.com/pips.html

I also do well with Clickbank and Adsense.

Take care
Jeff Casmer
Last edited by Jeff Casmer on Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Casmer

Postby link2rewards » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:00 pm

HI
You can also try a few of our programs at .com We have some good programs there.

Affiliate Manager
Link2Rewards
link2rewards

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:45 am

For me it's Google AdSense, SiteSell, ThirdSphere...
Ladan Lashkari

Postby john925 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:20 pm

Adsense, Fastclick, Casalemedia, chitika, shareasale, linkshare, plus many others are making me some money.
john925

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:50 am

I've done well with

Article Marketer
http://www.articlemarketer.com/?a_aid=c6438141
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby kidino » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:55 pm

kidino
Elite Member

Postby lazydad » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:59 am

I second that, Kidino.

Most people are too busy looking for programs without ralizing the revenue is from marketing the programs.

Look for any programs that protect the affiliate interest. Usually only product owners are allowed to become affiliate. This is to reduce the competition among each other and have better chance for sales.

Then the affiliate link must be protected so that no one would steal your commission. This has been on the alarm rate especially clickbank.

It quite difficult to look for these programs but I manage to find 2.

jasman
lazydad

Postby Craig » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:34 am

Craig

Postby 5starAffiliatePrograms » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:16 pm

Hi Blindi, Lynn and all,

Blindi, glad to see you are doing well with Affiliate Classroom. They have been one of my clients for several months and run a nice high integrity program.

I'm sure Blindi realizes that like others here have said - what works well for one person or site may not work well for another.

I mod several large affiliate forums, including my own. One question that consistantly comes up is:
"What is the best affiliate program or how do I find the best affiliate program?"

1) What is your current site about and who are your visitors? What are they interested in? Find products and services that will appeal to them and THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! For instance if you have a site about travel, don't just promote hotel and airline affiliate programs, add travel insurance, Amazon books about travel and Luggage.

2) What are you passionate about??? What do you know a lot about? If you can find an affiliate program that ties into your interests or hobbies you will be ahead of the game!!! WHY? Because it can take some time to generate income and if it's something you are interested in it will give you the incentive to keep building more pages PLUS you can add valuable content to your site based on your knowledge of the subject.

3) Make a list of all the potential products and services that you think may be a good fit for either your existing site or a new niche site based on #2. Then go to Commission Junction or ShareaSale or one of the affiliate directories like Refer-it, 5 Star or AffiliateTip and find several programs then compare the following:

Things to consider before joining an affiliate program.

1) The honesty & integrity of the program. Are they parasite-free, do they have affiliate-centered management, good record of paying on time? *This can be hard to figure out unless you search on Affiliate Forums.

2) Are there any commission leaks like 800 #s or banner ads that leak your traffic elsewhere without getting compensated?

3) Nice long cookies?

4) Is the merchant site designed for optimum conversion rates?

Now to answer the question “What is the best affiliate program?” Well it depends, and as you can see there is no easy answer, but I hope I have given you some guidelines and tips to ponder. If you would like to see some of the high paying, high integrity affiliate programs that I have chosen to consult for and tie my good reputation to, check out my 5 Star Affiliate Programs and see if any of them are a good fit for you.
5starAffiliatePrograms

Postby smithkarl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:44 am

smithkarl

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing