This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:36 am

I totally agree that what works for one very well may not work for someone else.

For instance, others have mentioned that they have done well with PIPS and IMC. I have yet to make a dime from IMC and PIPS was a bottomless hole into which I poured my money.

Without any reservation whatsoever, I recommend Top Online Profits. This is the same program as the last one in my signature.

If you are willing to put in the effort and follow directions, it works. Since I have put it into place, for the first time in 3 years online, I am making a profit. 8)

Sandi

:arrow: PS: Several people also mentioned Clickbank, Commission Junction, etc. but I don't think anyone mentioned shareasale. They have over 2100 Pay-Per-Sale, Pay-Per-Lead, and Pay-Per-Click offers in 38 categories, and nearly 400 of them are exclusive to shareasale. I have several of their programs features on my 2 sites, and do quite well with them.

Home_Based_Mom

Postby half21back » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:27 pm

Gerardas Norkus said it well first. Sure, the affiliate program that you promote is important. But you must learn HOW to promote affiliate programs.

A good affiliate can take almost any affiliate program and make money with it.
half21back

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:05 am

CPA empires are quite fun to fiddle with.
Just get folks to fill up a form and get paid.
Sherman C.

Postby Affiliate Marketing » Sun May 25, 2008 4:52 am

Great thread,

There are numerous ways to make money online at ease and strengthen your income streams. Any one can start an online business. You simply need to find some really good opportunities of making money in the online world. The growing trend of online business has made internet the most preferred medium to make money at ease.

The internet has created lots and lots of new avenues for making money. Online money making is not confined to a single person. Everyone can start making money easily. Internet can be considered as the fastest and quickest means to make extra money. Who would not want the luxury of making money online at ease and make loads of money. With so many benefits that everyone enjoy with online money making, it is no wonder that it has created great impact in this online world. 8)
Affiliate Marketing

ComBlue Has Blown Me Away

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

This is by far the best programme I've promoted.

mycbstore.comblue.hop.clickbank.net
globalbizz

Postby gsmart » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

PubClip.com members can earn a recurring 35 PERCENT (about $7) of every sale when they refer a new customer. Members will continue to receive a commission, as long as the customers they refer keep an active PubClip.com account.

Good Luck!
gsmart

Postby John47 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm

SiteSell's 5 Pillar program.

Ken Evoy provides lots of free quality ebooks
and other resources to help promote Site Build It.
The program is two-tier with lifetime commissions on
renewals.

The home and small business market is still wide
open for quality web design and hosting all-in-one
software. It's recession proof as customers will
pay for a complete education on how to build a
business the proper way, knowing that their
chances of success is much higher than stringing
together a poor website with no traffic and no
orders.
John47

Postby chriscobb » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 pm

You might also want to start researching products to determine where the current demand is in an area you have an interest in and then see if those companies have an affiliate program.

Many times the link will be at the bottom of the home page or maybe in the sitemap. If you don't see a link, send them an email or call.

Regards,
chriscobb
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing