[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Just created a new site with XSite Pro - have a look. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Just created a new site with XSite Pro - have a look.

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Just created a new site with XSite Pro - have a look.

Postby listmaster » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:10 am

listmaster

Postby chewbacca » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:37 am

I'm just a newbie at this affiliate business, but wow, that is one great site. I bookmarked it in order to study it.

How long do you work on a project like this ? It seems like a lot of work.

Greetz,
Alex.
chewbacca

Postby listmaster » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:08 am

listmaster

Postby 83camaro » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:51 pm

I'm also a noob. Great site! Found it very informative. Bookmarked it. But, just for your own interest - I don't remember anything that was written on the sides of the text. I scrolled right down to number 1 (understand keyword search) and read the article, ran back and hit number 2 etc. I had no sense that there was any writing at all on the sides...I was soo focused on your great text. Don't know if this is good or bad. Just thought I would say something.

Awsome site... It's bookmarked.!

Rob
83camaro

Postby 83camaro » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:52 pm

Maybe if those "ads by google" would have been somehow inbedded in the text with wrap around them.. I would have seen them....

Again just trying to help....
83camaro

Postby listmaster » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:04 pm

listmaster

Postby 83camaro » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:01 pm

Take a look here

You notice as you scroll down... there is a box that says "sponsored links" right in the middle of the text in a red box. I don't know... just a thought....

Rob

I'm trying to work on a website myself right now..
83camaro

Postby listmaster » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:44 pm

listmaster

Postby 83camaro » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:46 am

Yeah I like that! hahah I was reading about ad copy and BAM! right in my face "HOW DO I EARN 430K+" hahahah now... how could someone pass that link by............haha...

I just learned about all of this ad copy, affilliate, etc.. last night. I'm a total newbie.

Right now I 'THINK' i want to start off with affilliate stuff (would help if i could spell).

But how do you make money when someone clicks on an ad... do they actually have to purchase something for you to get money???

well, I haven't been getting any sleep!... keep saying i'll go to bed..but then I jump right back on this board!

Rob.
83camaro

Postby 83camaro » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:51 am

Wow.... I think your page answered all my questions....
83camaro

Postby listmaster » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:55 am

listmaster

Postby eBizDoctor » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:06 pm

I am also new to this forum and I'm excited about learning to build great websites and online businesses.

I found this free online link popularity checker: and found the results for your web page popularity.

Using the URL without the "www":
. . . . . . . 2,577

and with the "www":
. . . 757

You can also check out for keywords.
eBizDoctor

Nice site

Postby sgf » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:19 am

Alexander,

Just had a look at your site, I really like it, lots of info which
will help your prospective buyer.

Just an idea, but I think you could also add some type of
optin email box and offer some type of email course or
newsletter for your customers to subscribe to.

You could use this to build up your mailing list, this way
you would have people to email your offers to.

Just my opinion

Sergio
sgf

Postby nuttymarketer » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:00 pm

Thats is a good information.

But I would recommend you to learn mor on HTML. It will help you to understand more on the tweaking with websites and affilate links. Initially a website is simple. But as you grow, it becomes tedious to manage it. So HTML and Java scipts come handy.

Arvind Kumar
nuttymarketer

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:55 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing