[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Another affilliate program you make want to check out! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Another affilliate program you make want to check out!

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Another affilliate program you make want to check out!

Postby Mary Mac » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:16 pm

Hi Everyone, :D

I've come across an affiliate program you may want to take a look at.

Mary Mac
Mary Mac

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:20 pm

Hi Mary ;)

Can you tell us about the affiliate program? Why would we want to click on the "tiny url"? Is it a product or a service? Are you marketing this program, and if so - can you tell us about your experience?

I clicked on the link, but it didnt load - at least not within a reasonable amount of time (and I eventually gave up).

I'd like more info. Anytime you post a resource for discussion, give us as many details as possible. Thanks ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Tom Fosson » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:24 pm

Tom Fosson

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:31 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mary Mac » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:01 pm

Hi Lynn,

The affiliate program push button leads is a list building service that allows you to list one e-mail publication in their ezine rotator once a month. It seemed to have an attractive pay out is what got my interest. Quite honestly, I'm probably not reaping the benefits other more savy intrnet marketers could. I do not have an autoresponder and I'm sure that's quite key in this program, so now I'll have to learn about autoresponders. I did not mean to hide the URL. I just had it shortened. I realized after reading my post I didn't give the name of the program. Sorry! Perhaps there are others in the forum that might be using it and can give more feedback. I won't list the URL if you don't want me to.
Mary Mac

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:16 pm

No - you are welcome to post the link, I just would prefer that you provide more info (like you did above) when doing so ;)

I cant say that I've heard of the program... post the link again and lets have a good look at it.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mary Mac » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:42 pm

Hi Lynn,

Here's the link. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Mary

http://tinyurl.com/mogq
Mary Mac

Postby Tom Fosson » Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:00 pm

Tom Fosson

Postby Mary Mac » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:19 pm

Hi Tom, :D

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Is it something a real novice can use?
Mary Mac

Postby Tom Fosson » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:50 pm

Tom Fosson

Return to Affiliate Marketing