[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New Dart Supply website • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New Dart Supply website

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

New Dart Supply website

Postby newsonthegreen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:56 am

Hi Lynn,
I really enjoyed your blog recently on the creation of your new dart supply site. It really helped to see a real example on how to do this. Did you get the template through netshops too? Or someplace different?
The template really helped make it look professional. Thank you.

Kelly
newsonthegreen

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:00 pm

Thanks, Kelly. This template is really simple - I just created it out of tables.

I usually grab templates from for $5/ea though - they have great choices in a variety of categories!

For those of you that missed that post, Kelly is referring to this one:
http://clicknewz.blogspot.com/2005/08/l ... -site.html
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Turning an Idea into a Site

Postby newsonthegreen » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:25 am

Thanks Lynn,
I am familiar with basic templates. I am thinking about joining your Turning Ideas into Dollars site......I have an idea for an affiliate site
but because I am not a developer/programmer, I really feel like I need someone to help work with me on this to give me guidance and some direction. (I am computer literate, but not a programmer or web developer). Isn't that the purpose of that TIID program?

Through the program is it possible to set up checkpoints ? i.e. ok, you meet through the site, you give me some direction after I tell you where I am, then we check back on another time or day....?

Let me know what you think.

Kelly
newsonthegreen

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:15 pm

Sure - We'd be glad to work with you on that project, Kelly!

Checkpoints are definitely possible - whatever helps you to achieve your goals. Many of our members start out with an introduction and then we help them to establish their goals and break them down into 'plans' from there. At that point, you can create a "personal challenge" and we will work with you every step of the way - brainstorming, offering feedback, sharing resources, reviewing your progress and your results, etc.

It's only $12.97/month right now - and there is no limit or contract, so you are welcome to join and spend as little as one month - or as long as you like - at TIID. The link is:

:arrow:

I look forward to working with you ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing