[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Mini Site's Are Big MONEY Maker's • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Mini Site's Are Big MONEY Maker's

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Mini Site's Are Big MONEY Maker's

Postby Thymus 1 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:17 am

Hello Again Everyone,

I've taken this time to build two new sites one of which is and the other they will be up and live in a couple of day's.

I used templates which by the way i got for "FREE",yes all totaly free. So in this matter i really haven't had any time to get sore!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way please visit to get an idea of what i am currently doing.

Adio's muchacho's

"Don't Stay in Bed,unless you can make money in bed"
George Burns

P.S. I found the info about diyminisite right here on Lynn's forum!
Thymus 1

Re: Mini Site's Are Big MONEY Maker's

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:55 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Thymus 1 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:10 pm

Hello Lynn,

I guess that with the amount of sites that i own that people become confused. That particuliar site is not a mini site but a shopping mall.

My mini sites are at http://www.bestfishingtipssite.com

http://www.bestwoodworkingtips.com

Just came back from Chelsae OK and my theme park is now underway. You might want to chew on this for a while. I would like you and Andre if possiable to come here to work with me for about 6 months sometime in the near future.

Just let me know what you think! I'll pay you guy's very well!!!!!!

Got to go
Al
Thymus 1

Postby Thymus 1 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:14 pm

Lynn,

I hope that you can distinguish a mini site for a shopping guide or directory. Tha is not was not a mini site.

It's the other two that are going to be mini sites when they come up. Look out for them comming soon!

I made $2800.96 just this past Monday

I'm doing this for the cancer kid's and anybody and every body with cancer. NON - PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sold one of the trucks on e-bay as a trial test and it sold in 3 hours for $1600 and the starting bid was $40.00

Am trying to get more produced in time for Christmas. These trucks are hand crafted and solid wood,wood right now is expensive because of the oil prices.

Hope this helps to finally open your eye's to what i'm doing. Chris Bailey from Work At Home Forum has received in the last few day's more subscribers Home then he had in 5 yrs. of being online. Because of a link that i have on my front page.

Regards,
Al
Thymus 1

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:43 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kidino » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:06 pm

Why do I see the registrar's (GoDaddy) site when I visit your sites Al.

Just looking to see my templates in action
kidino
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:18 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kidino » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:22 am

kidino
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Marketing