[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Feedback, Please! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Feedback, Please!

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Feedback, Please!

Postby heather2 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:20 pm

Hi there,

I am pretty new to the whole Affiliate marketing thing. I have a new website that is totally affiliate-based. It's like an affiliate showcase about resume companies. I have begun submitting articles everywhere and I know it takes time to get the benefits of that but I was hoping to have you look over my site to get your "first impression" and to see if there were any tips you might have to make it more prosperous with the little traffic I am receiving.

I am more than willing to listen to criticizm (hopefully not too much :wink: ).

I'd appreciate any help you have to offer!

Thanks!
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:10 pm

Overall, I think you've done a very good job!

The only thing I might offer is that the text on the main page doesnt really appeal to the visitors NEED. They need a resume, yes - but really, they need a JOB. You might even start off with something like:

Fast, Efficient Resume Services & Resources... So you can stop Looking - and Start Working!

Hmm - not perfect, but you get the idea. Also, you might change "Job Seeker Articles" to something like "Self-Help Resources" or something along those lines.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:06 am

heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:58 am

I did find it easy to navigate - you did a good job there! Except for the articles section like I mentioned, because I'm afraid that wouldnt make sense to someone (or jump out as "self help resources") the way it was worded.

Overall it's very clean and easy to surf - which is nice!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ChristyK » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:49 pm

Heather, you are off to a great start! Congratulations!

I love the design of the pages with the company links but the index page does not have a professional enough look in my opinion. And red fonts and the light blues just don't work for me personally.

As I mentioned, nice work on the underlying pages. Is it possible to do side by side comparison and link them to the individual descriptions for expanded details? Many people - especially me ;) - love side-by-side comparisons.

Keep up the good work!

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby heather2 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:53 am

heather2

Return to Affiliate Marketing