[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Affiliate Programms scam • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Affiliate Programms scam

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Affiliate Programms scam

Postby iris » Wed May 04, 2005 8:27 am

A friend sent me a link to www.DatingRev.com , and I joined that program. Everything was fine, I spent money on advertisement and earned my comission. Only one thing was wrong - I've never got my payment! They just stopped answering my e-mails and my phone calls when I asked about my money.
What can be done in this situation? I would like to inform others.
iris

Postby avrr » Wed May 04, 2005 12:49 pm

The site won't display. What more can expect ...

I am sorry to hear that you spent money and scammed.

I'd rather say inform his host. Make a whois and see the host. If that site owners already decided to the site offline, you can't do anything in this situation.

All these type of scams comes and goes every day... Online, its very difficult to prove something like this.
avrr

Re: Affiliate Programms scam

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 05, 2005 8:11 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Payment

Postby iris » Tue May 10, 2005 9:28 am

Thank you for reply.

Finally I've got my payment. There were about $65 and it was payment earned in February. When I talked to them by telephone before, they explained that I would get it on my PayPal account on 30 of March. On April I started sending e-mails and left a number of phone messages. I've not got any reply, but finally got my payment in the beginning of May.
iris

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 10, 2005 10:05 am

Glad to hear it!

It's smart to keep track & follow up, especially if you are promoting a number of programs. I do that myself, and often it's just an oversight... but in the worst case scenario, the one that makes the most noise gets taken care of first ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing