[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New and need advice • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New and need advice

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

New and need advice

Postby whsper » Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:55 am

Hi,

I am new to affiliate marketing and am trying to learn as much as possiable.
I have read that it takes much tim in the beginning I believe one person said that they put in as much as 80 hr's a week when they first started.

My problem is that I do not have this available amount of time because while I am trying to start myself into affiliate marketing I still need to support myself and have a full time job right now.

I would like to build myself up to the point that I no longer needed the full time job

So my question is can anyone give me some tips or advice on starting out part time.

Thanks
whsper

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:14 pm

Hello & Welcome to SSWT :D

You can start out investing as little or as much time as you have. Being consistent and persistent is the key - whether you are putting in 8 hours a week or 80.

Since you know you are interested in affiliate marketing as an eBiz, I assume you have a direction in mind of how you would like to set things up? Are you looking at building an affiliate site, or working with PPC/landing pages? Also, have you chosen a topic or niche to work with - or perhaps the affiliate program(s) you want to promote?

Give us an idea of where you are, and how we can best help. You'll find the members here to be super friendly and very resourceful, so I think you'll get what you're looking for with just a few more details ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing