[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Match.com Affiliates going to Linkshare • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Match.com Affiliates going to Linkshare

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Match.com Affiliates going to Linkshare

Postby angelaaa » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:18 pm

Are there any Match.com affiliates here on Lynn Terry's forum? If so I would love to here from you..

As you may already know.. Match.com Affiliate program is going to Linkshare and we have until March 31st to get all of our Match.com affiliate links changed over the the link share links.

Now I have signed up for Linkshare but for some reason I'm having a terrible time waiting for them to move my Match.com request through so I can get my links changed.

Is anybody else having the same difficulty?

angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:31 am

angelaaa

Postby Chrissie » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:42 pm

I am not a Match.com affilate but one of my larger affiliates just made the switch to Linkshare also and trust me when I say I share in your headache!

I had over 1200 links to switch out and they were less than helpful at first. Then to accomodate me they offered me the merchandising program and waived the set up fee.. but its useless to me at this point LOL. Anyway, sorry I am not with your affiliate but just wanted you to know - I understand the frustration ;)
Chrissie

Postby angelaaa » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:20 pm

angelaaa

Postby Chrissie » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:24 am

Chrissie

Postby angelaaa » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:30 am

Chrissie,

How's it going for you with linkshare?

I can honestly say I am NOT happy with them at all.

After 3 months of waiting I finally recieved 1 match.com check from them for the month of March.

It's the middle of June!?

If there is anybody else that participates here on Lynn's forum that also has an account with linkshare on the affiliate side will you please add your two cents in on this discussion?

What has your experience been thus far with Linkshare?

Thanks,

Angela :shock:
angelaaa

Return to Affiliate Marketing