[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Brainstorming session..... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Brainstorming session.....

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby R Hagel » Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:20 pm

R Hagel

Postby karadawn » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:30 am

LOL Becky you are funny.

Well I've already had a bump in the road, since I had company last night and this morning that really threw me off. No worries though, I'm back now and ready to jump in. I've decided to run with the "Back to School" idea and will begin building my page today. I'll do some research on the key words to focus on which I will be targetings, and start adding programs do the new area tomorrow. I do know that I will be joining the Gateway program and offering the computers. I believe I will be adding a max of 3 programs on the new page, and building it around them. I don't want the page to be just filled with ads and products, but I also need to have more than one stream of income. ;)

Wish me luck, I'm about to get started! :D
karadawn

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing