[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can one succeed as an affiliate when living in f.e. Belgium? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can one succeed as an affiliate when living in f.e. Belgium?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can one succeed as an affiliate when living in f.e. Belgium?

Postby chewbacca » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:42 am

chewbacca

I'm from Denmark, and I'm doing very well

Postby flensborg » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:29 am

Hi Alex,

I'm one of the foreigners as well and I'm doing quite fine.

One of the great things about selling or referring via the internet is that you don't have to be physically present.

And about your last name being a hindrance: I've seen way "weirder" names from Americans - they are, after all, "just" imigrants from Europe ;-)

All the best,

Sincerely,

Henrik Flensborg

Copenhagen, Denmark
flensborg

Postby koanwrangler » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:49 pm

Hi Alex,

I live in Texas, but I spend a lot of time in Europe. My customers don't know where I am unless I tell 'em.

I can't imagine why or how it could make a difference where you live, as long as you've got high-speed internet access. What you'll miss out on is relationships, which are important. If there's any way you can get over to the States to network at an Internet Marketing Seminar, you would probably get ahead a lot faster.

One thing to watch for- I noticed that there were some sites that I couldn't access, and others that had euro-specific content. Apparently, your ISP is read by the sites and the content is modified to reflect that. Not a big deal, but I did find it interesting- especially if you buy ads on other sites- you might consider asking someone with a U.S. ISP to check out your sites just to make sure they're seeing the same thing you see.

Good luck,

Pat
koanwrangler

Return to Affiliate Marketing