[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Jeremy Palmer's Free Affiliate Guides - Gone! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Jeremy Palmer's Free Affiliate Guides - Gone!

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Jeremy Palmer's Free Affiliate Guides - Gone!

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby chassm » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 pm

chassm

Postby lisaw » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:31 pm

lisaw
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm

I must have missed that memo then - wouldnt be the first time! :oops:

So are there any other good free resources/tutorials on Affiliate Marketing that you guys are aware of? I know 30 Day Challenge, but that is geared towards product development, no?

Obviously we have the original by Ken Evoy, but its not up to date with social media / Web 2.0 etc...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JudithStep » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Yep. The changes were widely announced. Jeremy Palmer is awesome. He's given mega-free-benefits to his Quit Your Day Job, Black In Project and Black Ink 2 communities. Businessman that he is, he has more-than earned the right now to sell his fabulous affiliate marketing products.
JudithStep
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm

I dont disagree with you on that point. He certainly has!

The information is solid, and well worth a hundred bucks.

I'm curious if there is anything out there like it, that is free - that I can recommend to replace the links I had up for these products.

Back to marketing for a sec tho - Jeremy sold the ebook for $47. Then decided to give it away for free. Then dropped it, and replaced the download page with a link to buy the $97 product. Kind of hard to keep up with! I keep having to update my links to his stuff :p Smart move though because I am sure he got TONS of quality inbound links for having the free offers up... which will prove very profitable for him now.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 pm

It goes back to that great tip on monetization for new sites: Put up content first, get the links, then monetize later (after you have all the quality links in place). People dont like to link to commercial sites as much as they do content sites, and you have a really hard time getting links to an "adsense site" (MFA) ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby chassm » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah he's one of the truly good guys, he has not disappointed me yet. It's still tough to do this successfully even with all the training though. I have started to cut down on my subscriptions and I have opted out of several email lists I signed up to since July last year, but I'm sure I'll stay on Jeremy's list... Don't worry Lynn you're safe too! :)
chassm

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 pm

LOL thanks ;)

I'm digging through my emails to see where/how I missed this announcement. I'm pretty bummed to see these 'freebies' go off the market - and I'm sure I'm not alone. Gotta give Jeremy credit for leaving them up as long as he did. I cant imagine how many people he helped get a solid start with those offers!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JudithStep » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Yes Lynn, you're right.

I was a moderator for the Black Inc Project. There were 2-3,000 participants at various stages in affiliate marketing from all over the world.

The amount and quality of the Black Ink content shared in the live webinars and followup action plans was staggering. It easily could have been a graduate-level affiliate marketing course.

Anyone considering buying the Black Ink 2 material should rest assured that their money is well spent. The material is available in audio, webinar and written content.

The Black Ink Project is first rate. As is Jeremy Palmer.
JudithStep
Elite Member

Postby 2020_MN » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

2020_MN

Postby JudithStep » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 pm

JudithStep
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

offset the cost of BlackInk2

Postby Stephen Carter » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm

2020_MN might be right. i wouldn't be surprised if that free ebook reappears sometime.

on the other hand the Black Ink 2 product only has a gravity of 12 in ClickBank, so it could do with more people promoting it, and the redirection might be an attempt to bump up sales.

it is a great course, and if anyone is seriously considering getting a copy then i recommend that you go through my site and nab yourself a bonus copy of my Review Site software which builds Black Ink style review sites. it was created specifically for that purpose, and it'll give you a jump start on the whole process.
Stephen Carter

E-book and Black Ink 1.0

Postby quityourdayjob » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 pm

quityourdayjob

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing