[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ebay Affiliate Program • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ebay Affiliate Program

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:25 pm

James Mann

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:54 pm

That is an excellent plan. I would like to see which day does better. Of course I'm not sure if I could have my auctions ending on Sunday since I like to get my banner ads up on Mondays. ;)
karadawn

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:50 pm

Kara, I have put up my ad on eBay. Would you look at it when you get
a chance and tell me if it makes sense or if I should change it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 2940332591

If it is okay I will put it up again tomorrow night.

then I can see what response I get over the course of the week.

James Mann

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:07 pm

I think it looks great! Although not sure if you should be asking me.....I haven't been selling ad space on eBay for that long and really have no experience with real products. But I do know that pictures are almost a must to sell on eBay, so you have that covered. Lots of HTML is always good. ;)
karadawn

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:13 pm

thanks Kara. I usually go with my gut feeling when I look at a page. If it
doesn't get me right away with that feeling I will usually just click the
back button.

I love graphics and Photoshop. You can do so many cool things with it.
James Mann

Postby JimD » Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:11 pm

Auction Bites has a page that gives the "supposed" best days for ending an auction and starting an auction.
I wouldn't live by it but it seems like a good guideline.

James you’ve got a great looking “about me” page. That’s something I still need to get to, just can’t decide on the best approach, mind if I borrow some ideas. Let us know how the sales go. I’ve got a few e-books I’ve been thinking about putting on auction, not mine I have resale rights, but wasn’t sure how best to do it.

Jim D.
JimD

Postby James Mann » Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:52 pm

Hello again Jim D.

Feel free to copy anything you would like. I am going to go back in and
makes some changes to make it more focused.

I am really concentrating on my "Build a better web site" ebook and need
to put more emphases on it.
James Mann

Postby JimD » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:34 pm

Thanks James

I need all of the help I can get.....at least my friends tell me I need help... :mrgreen:

Again, "Great looking about me page."

Jim D.
JimD

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing