[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is Anybody Using Commission Blueprint • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is Anybody Using Commission Blueprint

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Is Anybody Using Commission Blueprint

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:51 am

I recently bought CB and have started watching the 14 videos.

But there's only so many hours in the day.

Is anybody having success with this programme?
globalbizz

Postby toptones » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:32 pm

toptones

next up: the Niche Blueprint

Postby Stephen Carter » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 pm

well, we know of two guys that are making out like bandits using these techniques: namely Tim Godfrey and Steve Clayton.

i have a copy of CB myself and i'm impressed with the content. i think they shoot straight. but don't forget that they have been using their techniques for years and are masters. it takes time and money to build up your marketing campaigns.

i have been going through Tim Godfrey's Profit Praxis product which i am giving away as a bonus (by arrangement with Tim) for their upcoming product launch. see my for that.

Tim's Profit Praxis product, which he released early 2008, is fairly remarkable in that he gives away products that you can sell as your own PLUS the websites PLUS the campaigns to promote them. how often do you see a marketer do that?

so i'm liking these guys more every day.
Stephen Carter

Return to Affiliate Marketing