[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Old Blog Posts With Affiliate Links • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Old Blog Posts With Affiliate Links

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Old Blog Posts With Affiliate Links

Postby TorontoCarol » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 pm

If I have an affiliate link on a post and time has passed, is it okay to leave the link there? I guess the question really is "does an affilate link have a limited time span that it remains active" and do I need to check those links periodically and change them if needed?
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Re: Old Blog Posts With Affiliate Links

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:38 pm

CorpRebel

Postby robert adams » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:16 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Thank you Rick for the info. I understood until you started talking about redirects. Are there any videos that could help explain it - I'm a visual learner?

And Robert, I appreciate your extra reason that I better learn this.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm

CorpRebel

Postby TorontoCarol » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Thanks Rick, I watched the videos - why Lynn doesn't like doing them is beyond me, she is always very clear and easy to understand. As for the 2nd video, I watched it a couple of times and think I finally got it. I am going to try cpanel with it. but tonight I am nursing a cold and can't think properly. will let you know how I make out.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Marketing