[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Cannot get any sales with Paydotcom.com • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Cannot get any sales with Paydotcom.com

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Cannot get any sales with Paydotcom.com

Postby subhojitdg » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:31 pm

subhojitdg

Postby KansasDragon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:23 pm

KansasDragon

Thanks

Postby subhojitdg » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Sir
Here is what I have been doing so far -

I chose quite a few products on paydotcom.com and promoted them. I got affiliate links for all those products and put them on my blogs (wordpress, blogger.com). I do not write a lot of stuff on these blogs, but just couple of sentences saying something good about them. Here is the link to my wordpress blog http://subhojitdg.wordpress.com/. Please feel free to look at it and critique. That would be very helpful. Also the link to my blogger.com site - http://downloadfullmoviesmp3.blogspot.com/.

I am yet to come up with a full fledged web site for those products that I want to promote. Also while signing up on paydotcom, I read about rebate processing. But so far, I have not come across any such opportunity. How to go about doing that?

best
Subhojit
subhojitdg

Postby KansasDragon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 pm

How are you getting people to your sites? Posting to forums, myspace, facebook, twitter, articles? Or are you just waiting for the Search Engines to send people to you?

You need to reduce your number of products, and tell more about the products. With what you currently have, almost everyone will just close the page and look for another site, at least that's what I would do.

You're actually off to a good start. Many people don't ever get a page made, or start asking questions. Keep going..keep asking.
KansasDragon

Postby nar321 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:53 pm

Wordpress.com doesn't tolerate blogs that offer items for sale. Read the fine print.
nar321
Elite Member

That was useful

Postby subhojitdg » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 am

Thanks to you all for the nice suggestions. I will now move on to blogger.com and create blogs that make sense. Any other tips that can put me in a better shape?

I am also looking at another FREE system called spiderweb. Has anyone used it before? Any profits that you made in the past using this system? Please share your experience.
subhojitdg

Postby redspace » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:23 am

From my experience is if you don't even make money yourself first stop promoting others any products that you say will make them money. You cannot make money by expecting others to spend money on you but you are not making money in the first place. If you doing that you will found out later that you waste all your time promoting something that nobody buys. Affiliate marketing is about promoting products that when people buy they will satisfy with their purchase. And do you think there is a lot of product out there that people would satisfy with it? So do some research first about how to become affiliate marketer. You can't afford to waste your time with something you have very little knowledge. I know you can do it but do it with knowledge. All the best :)
redspace

Postby msliz » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Hey Subhojit,

Try a weekly newsletter or weekly tips sign-up. This is an excellent way to hang onto visitors that come to your site and continue to communicate with them in a positive way. If you an give them reasons why the product you're promoting is of benefit to them you'll start to bring in sales. It may take a few emails but they'll get there.

Once you start getting sign-ups, compose several emails that you can send to your list that include helpful tips and information about the product you are promoting. You could do things like compare your product against it's competion and highlight what makes your product better.

In your case you could offer movie watching tips or something of that nature. If viewers sign up for your tips that means they are 'interested', this is your chance to capitalize on that interest.

Hope that helps,
Liz
msliz

Return to Affiliate Marketing