[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Clickbank? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Clickbank?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Clickbank?

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby americanwahm » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 am

americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 am

Jim Guinn

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Well, Clickbank can be profitable...but mainly with info products outside of the IM niche.

Think immediate problem type stuff that people need a quick solution for...and create a site that has an interactive device to engage your visitor.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am

Yes I agree that it is more profitable outside the IM niche. It was not until I started promoting CB products outside of IM that I noticed more sales. I put up a couple of blogs and every couple of months I still get a sale or two. Every Internet marketer knows if they are being sold a CB product and won't buy it because they know it is an affiliate selling it to them.
Daniel Cassidy

Postby karynsolo » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:15 pm

I tried clickbank numerous times it is very hard to get sales from there, finally I gave up on it. In the 3 years I have tried with them I think I may have earned $100 in commissions.
karynsolo

Postby tess47 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:14 pm

tess47

Postby alexc » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:33 pm

alexc

Postby Dustie » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:34 am

I also do quite well with Clickbank and generate a check every two weeks. I think it is important to keep an eye on what the top selling products are and update your promotions accordingly.

Cheers
Dustie
Dustie

Postby Li Weng » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Li Weng

Postby Mitch » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:17 pm

The problem I have with Clickbank is that it's hard to find one where you can actually write something on your own and go straight to a sales page, instead of having to go through their squeeze page first all the time. It just looks, well, strange to most people who do decide to click on your link.
Mitch

Return to Affiliate Marketing