[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Affiliate Woes • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Affiliate Woes

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Affiliate Woes

Postby DebGallardo » Wed May 21, 2008 11:12 am

DebGallardo
Elite Member

Postby tvanslooten » Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 am

tvanslooten
Elite Member

Followup

Postby DebGallardo » Wed May 21, 2008 11:38 am

DebGallardo
Elite Member

Re: Followup

Postby CorpRebel » Wed May 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Deb,

As Travis has mentioned, there can be alot of different issues affecting one's affiliate sales.

If you're using affiliate networks such as Commission Junction, Share-A-Sale, NetShops etc., one has to make sure that you keep up with their newsletters and other affilate communications so that you know when things have changed, are discontinued or other "need to know" issues that may affect your promotions.

Keep track of your stats in your aff network's back office.

PLUS you need to keep good records on "what" you're promoting and "where" you are promoting them. I'm a bit lax in that regard, I hate to say, but I seem to get it working anyway! :lol:

Hope I made some sense. heh heh

8)
CorpRebel

Thank you

Postby DebGallardo » Wed May 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Rick,

Thanks for you reply. You've given me a lot of good information I hadn't considered.

Thank you again, all!

Deb

P.S. - I"m happy you're back among us and feeling well again. I missed you on Twitter. Welcome back.
DebGallardo
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Thu May 22, 2008 1:05 pm

The first thing I would check to make sure my site hasn't been de-indexed by the search engines. If that's all the same then I check the other things that Travis and Rick already mentioned.

The smallest algorithm change by Google could send sales plummeting.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby DebGallardo » Thu May 22, 2008 1:20 pm

What if your links are broken and you don't know? How would you go about checking that?
DebGallardo
Elite Member

Postby Osobase » Fri May 23, 2008 12:08 am

Osobase

Postby DebGallardo » Fri May 23, 2008 12:47 am

DebGallardo
Elite Member

Postby tvanslooten » Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 pm

tvanslooten
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Wed May 28, 2008 12:41 am

CorpRebel