[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I need a product! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I need a product!

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I need a product!

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 pm

I so need a product! I think that i have been doing so much research that I am now overloaded with too much information and have No idea where to begin anymore! Ughh! Does anyone have any suggestions for a good product? Or some starting point for me? I tired working a Zlio store just to test the waters, but apparently, that is not worth the time and effort because the commissions are so high. I am interested in many things and I just need some redirection.. any advice?

Thanks
Lamorenalotiene

Postby mellymom3 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:27 pm

There are so many affiliate products to promote for sure. Why not just go with something you like? Pick a topic you think you would like and go looking on Clickbank.com to see if you can find any that would work for you.

If you want to try a new concept which is viral ebooks you might check out
They are a great program They offer you brandable ebooks filled with affiliate links and then you give them away on forums, ppc, on your website, classified ads, and so many other ways you can.

It is great fun. I am enjoying them. Just started myself a week or 2 ago so don't have any sales yet, but they are really great books. I have read them all(so I could write a review, and because some of the topics are much needed info to know)

Cheers! To your success! :D
I am sure you will come up with something.
mellymom3

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:57 am

Lamorenalotiene

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:58 am

Lamorenalotiene

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:42 pm

You need a market first.

Creating (or finding) a product and then trying to find someone to sell it to is backwards... and a common mistake by many who are new to Internet Marketing.

It's much easier to find a hungry crowd, then give them what they already want.

Just check out this forum or Lynn's blog ( ) for tips on how to pick a great niche... THEN create or find a product that fits that particular target audience.
Bonnie Lowe

Affiliate products

Postby earn » Wed May 07, 2008 1:38 am

earn

Postby KansasDragon » Wed May 07, 2008 11:43 am

If you take Bonnie's advice, and you should, you could explore on MySpace, FaceBook, etc., and see what forums and groups are large and active.

Then start watching what they are talking about. What is the hot topics, the repetitive problems? Do you have a solution for the problem, or is there a Digital Product or Affiliate product that solves the issue. If so, you've found a market.

Do some additional research, and find out if your market is a "buying" crowd, or a "freebie" crowd. If you have a group that is spending money to solve issues, then you've got a HOT market.
KansasDragon

Postby Li Weng » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Li Weng

Return to Affiliate Marketing