[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Create online store in 5 mins • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Create online store in 5 mins

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Create online store in 5 mins

Postby shri » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi folks,
I heard about this and thought would share info.

At you can setup an online store for free in few mins and start selling products from their directory (they claim to be having over 6 million) . You get 10% on each sale and you can choose to have google ads for make some extra bucks. All you need to do is promote your store and keeping paypal guys busy.

P.S: Neither i'm an affiliate to zlio nor i have a store there. Just a piece of info. 'd b glad if somebody finds it useful. :)

Shri

shri

more about the zlio shops.

Postby mellymom3 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:39 pm

I have set one up in the past and it was relatively easy to set up as far as this type of store goes. There are tons of products you can add with the click of a button.
You can use their templates, and even re-direct your own domain. You do get money for signing people up under you, and even a 5% profit on their products sold. You need to be careful though because some of the companies only offer 3% commission. You may need to do a little math to see if it would be enough of a commission for you before you promote it.
One thing I did not like was the fact that I am Canadian and right now the companies you would be selling for in the zlio only sell to the States and France. None of my family or friends could even buy anything.
This is a good place to start out if you are new and want to test the waters without trying to figure out how to set up an online store yourself with all the techie stuff involved...
I am no longer part of it because I have moved on to other areas but this is a good thing I would still recommend to others.
mellymom3

Return to Affiliate Marketing