This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

 

 


CLICKBANK PRODUCTS

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

CLICKBANK PRODUCTS

Postby KITTIAN28 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:54 pm

HI ALL

I want to start selling clickbank products
but do not know how
Please help me

Kittian28
KITTIAN28
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:24 pm

Postby Getagrip » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:31 am

There is sooooooooo much to learn in order to promote Clickbank products. You can start by writing articles, creating blogs, and advertising on USfreeads.com to generate traffic. I think Lynn has a thread somewhere here on how to get started...I'm not sure where it is at, but I'm sure she will point it out! :wink:

You may also want to consider joining Wealthy Affiliate - its a great resource for those who want to learn how to get started!
Getagrip
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:57 pm

Postby tess47 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:19 pm

Hi - just a few tips about promoting Clickbank.

First of all, when you sign up for their affiliate program you will go to the marketplace, then promote products. You really need to know what type of products you are interested in, there are thousands to choose from!

Second, I believe a blog is the perfect place to promote your products, especially if you have your own information products that you can combine with your affiliate products. Choose products that go together or complement each other. Creating your own products is easy, you can simply write a special report on an internet marketing topic, and sell it for $6 or $7 dollars. It doesn't cost you anything, either.

One word of caution, when you begin marketing your products, you really need to know what they are about and the benefits of the product. People don't like being pushed immediately into a sales page. Give them important and helpful information and plenty of content. Make sure they know they are getting a great product!

Hope this helps some, and good luck!


Tess

Interior Motive
Home Decorating, Recipes & More

Informative Solutions
Making Money & Financial Resources
tess47
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Postby Mitch » Sat May 24, 2008 10:45 pm

tess47 wrote:Hi - just a few tips about promoting Clickbank.

First of all, when you sign up for their affiliate program you will go to the marketplace, then promote products. You really need to know what type of products you are interested in, there are thousands to choose from!

Second, I believe a blog is the perfect place to promote your products, especially if you have your own information products that you can combine with your affiliate products. Choose products that go together or complement each other. Creating your own products is easy, you can simply write a special report on an internet marketing topic, and sell it for $6 or $7 dollars. It doesn't cost you anything, either.

One word of caution, when you begin marketing your products, you really need to know what they are about and the benefits of the product. People don't like being pushed immediately into a sales page. Give them important and helpful information and plenty of content. Make sure they know they are getting a great product!

Hope this helps some, and good luck!


Tess

Interior Motive
Home Decorating, Recipes & More

Informative Solutions
Making Money & Financial Resources


This was very helpful information, Tess. I haven't even thought about promoting any of the Clickbank stuff on my blog, but I will now. Thanks.
User avatar
Mitch
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Postby gallito89 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm

One of the great things about ClickBank is that there are thousands of products to choose from. One of the horrible things about ClickBank is that there are thousands of products that suck. So my advice is find a product that suites your needs and gives at a minimum 60% commission.
User avatar
gallito89
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:18 pm

Postby Mitch » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 pm

One other thing I absolutely hate are pop up windows that are there when you first visit a site, then those that pop back in when you try to leave a site. So, four of the five products I decided to highlight on my blog were selected so that visitors don't have to deal with them. The fifth,... well, for now I'll leave that one, only because I bought the product myself and like it enough to try to market to others.
User avatar
Mitch
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Postby tvanslooten » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Kittian28:

Are you an experienced Internet Marketer? I'm just curious if you have experience marketing other things and are simply looking to expand to ClickBank marketing, or if you are "new" to all this stuff and are thinking about starting with ClickBank products. Your answer will help me provide you more indepth help.

Travis
User avatar
tvanslooten
Elite Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Postby Mitch » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 pm

tvanslooten wrote:Kittian28:

Are you an experienced Internet Marketer? I'm just curious if you have experience marketing other things and are simply looking to expand to ClickBank marketing, or if you are "new" to all this stuff and are thinking about starting with ClickBank products. Your answer will help me provide you more indepth help.

Travis


It's an interesting question, Travis. I've been doing it in some capacity for 4 years, but I can't say that I'm all that good at it, since I mainly do it on the side since it's not been my primary business. I've learned a lot, but not quite how to market things such as ClickBank or CJ.
User avatar
Mitch
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:55 am

I've had some success with Clickbank products mainly by looking for niches.

I generally choose products that I have an interest in and those that have a high gravity (ie 100+) in the category on Clickbank.
globalbizz
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:07 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Mitch » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:04 pm

globalbizz wrote:I've had some success with Clickbank products mainly by looking for niches.

I generally choose products that I have an interest in and those that have a high gravity (ie 100+) in the category on Clickbank.


Okay, here's my question to you, if I may. Do you create your own squeeze page for your Clickbank project, or do you just talk about the product, then link to the squeeze page that they've already created?
User avatar
Mitch
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Creating a Sqeeze Page

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Mitch

I always create a squeeze page because I am looking at building my own list and not that of the clickbank product owner.

My squeeze page is simple, non flashy but generally has an enticing heading, identification of a problem and how I'll solve it in about 3 bullet points.

I attach a form that is built by my autoresponder (Getresponse in my case). At the bottom of the page I assure people that their privacy is important.

The 'thank you' page advises subscribers are about to receive their free info. I include a link to a clickbank product advising people that this is a shortcut to their success. Again the product is popular and has a gravity in excess of 100.

My autoresponder messages are informative and go out weekly.

Hope this helps. Check out my free traffic suggestions on my site. They work.
globalbizz
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:07 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Creating a Sqeeze Page

Postby Mitch » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:54 pm

globalbizz wrote:Mitch

I always create a squeeze page because I am looking at building my own list and not that of the clickbank product owner.

My squeeze page is simple, non flashy but generally has an enticing heading, identification of a problem and how I'll solve it in about 3 bullet points.

I attach a form that is built by my autoresponder (Getresponse in my case). At the bottom of the page I assure people that their privacy is important.

The 'thank you' page advises subscribers are about to receive their free info. I include a link to a clickbank product advising people that this is a shortcut to their success. Again the product is popular and has a gravity in excess of 100.

My autoresponder messages are informative and go out weekly.

Hope this helps. Check out my free traffic suggestions on my site. They work.


Thanks Global, I'll check out your sites. I always thought one could just put up the links and have people click them to go to the page that actually had the advertisement; that's how I've been trying to run it. Your way sounds interesting, and if I can, I'd like to try that. Good info. :P
User avatar
Mitch
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Postby sandy47 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Greg,

Can I ask why you say a grav of 100 or more.

I thought the grav indicated the number of affiliates already promoting the product. Not the exact number, but a representation of the number. Therefore the higher the number the more affiliate competitors you would have.

I would have thought a number of around 40 would be better. Around 40 would indicate a good product that shows promise. I'm not experienced in this, but I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Sandy :)
sandy47
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 am
Location: Australia

Postby savvygrind » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:22 pm

ClickBank and Article Marketing is a great place to start. There are plenty of FREE information and ebooks on article marketing, ClickBank, and bum marketing.

Watch out for the upsells. Could cost you a bundle!
savvygrind
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:17 pm


Return to Affiliate Marketing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron