[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Does One market clickbank products For Free • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Does One market clickbank products For Free

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How Does One market clickbank products For Free

Postby Wally » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:04 pm

Hello,

How does one market clickbank products for free?. I see the hype does anyone know how its done?.

Thanks,

Walter
Wally

Free Advertising

Postby playday » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:20 am

There are a few ways I know of that I am trying out myself right now...they came recommended, so we will see...

1. USfreeads - for a small fee you can join and post as many ads as you want. with the paid membership you have some perks that free members don't have. I think free members can only have 2 ads at a time, which is no good.

2. Craigslist- you are not technically supposed to post affiliate stuff here, but if you were to set up a redirect page on your website that takes them to the affiliate page, you can usually get away with it. If I post there, I use the services or books categories because that fits my products best. Some of your posts will get flagged, but some won't. I have used this on occasion when funds are low. Just don't go nuts and post a whole bunch of ads in the same category on the same day and you should be able to stay under the radar.

3. Article Marketing - Write up an article on the niche subject the product is about or write an unbiased review of the product. You can't "sell" the product in your article and most of the time the only links you can have is in your author's bio box. Some of the directories won't allow you to have an affiliate link either, but a redirect page works good there, too. If you want more information on article marketing, let me know...I do that quite a bit.

Anyway,that's what I do...hope it helps!
playday

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:40 am

If you write well, submit some articles on topics you enjoy writing about. Get some cheap .info domain names, redirect them to your affiliate links and weave them into your articles.

This helps you get round the affiliate link violation.
Sherman C.

Postby sspoldir » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:56 pm

sspoldir

Return to Affiliate Marketing