[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Netshops....question • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Netshops....question

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Netshops....question

Postby edwinnyc » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:39 pm

edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:34 pm

You'll have to set up a website ;)

They are GREAT to work with!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Ok...still not clear a little ????

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm

Hi Lynn,

So then I would select which affiliate program I wish to work with first then, then build a site for the niche product I wish to start selling, is this how most affiliate programs work I have to set up a site 1st of any sort or with specific product.

Do some affiliate work with affiliates that their site has nothing to do with their product line.

Does net shop work with people who have lets say a clown site and allow to place a link on a clown for patio chairs, etcccc
edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:07 pm

You'll have to submit your affiliate application and see ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:20 pm

Email them and tell them you want to promote some of their products (stores) but need to have the specifics before you can build the website.

That's what I did awhile back. All I had was Internet marketing sites and wanted to do something different so I emailed them and told them I wanted to build a site for it but I needed the products info to build it.

The old ... Which came first? ... The Chicken OR the Egg? :lol:

Good Luck!

Image 8)
Last edited by CorpRebel on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CorpRebel

Postby john925 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 am

I have used them and also agree that they are great. I'm just wondering if you could just get a domain and throw a landing page on that one domain with hosting obviously and then signup with that landing page. That's if you want to do ppc marketing. Not sure if they allow ppc marketing or not, but if they do then you could just say that is the way you will be earning from them, maybe give them a call or something.
john925

Return to Affiliate Marketing