[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Experienced Affiliate Marketers - Novice Questions • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Experienced Affiliate Marketers - Novice Questions

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Experienced Affiliate Marketers - Novice Questions

Postby edwinnyc » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:57 am

edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 pm

That was pretty overwhelming Edwin 8)

I know you already have Write That Report by Jonathan Leger, and my Fast Cash Strategy... and I recommend you read the Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner as a great thorough guide to Affiliate Marketing.

Take a step back, and decide what you want to do and where you want to start. You're all over the board with night clubs, pets, knives and travel - among other things. ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jason Smith » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:27 am

Hi Edwin,

Like Lynn says, Rosalind's book is really good. Also another favorite is Perry Marshall's ---> The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords. It helped me a lot when I started with Adwords.

Remember to stay focused, make a list of what you need to do and stick to the list without getting sidetracked.

Jason
Jason Smith

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:23 am

Anybody forget Jeremy Palmer's Affiliate Ebook? Lynn has a link somewhere on her blog or something...

That one is solid affiliate marketing content.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby TheDivaLady » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:42 pm

TheDivaLady

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:08 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JosephRatliff » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 pm

That's a sad thing. :(

I guess I am glad I have it then.

Well, Rosiland's book is just as good.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:35 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Affiliate Marketer success

Postby earn » Thu May 15, 2008 2:13 am

earn

Postby gallito89 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm

gallito89

Postby tvanslooten » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:52 pm

tvanslooten
Elite Member

My Opinion

Postby Bartlets » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am

Rosalind's book will help you...
Bartlets

Postby redspace » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 am

I learn affiliate marketing a lot after becoming ken evoy's sbi affiliate thru its 5 pillar program. SBI do offer a lot of free resources for public but their resources for SBI owners and SBI affiliate way much valuable. Nowadays people are so concern from where they buy especially online. And from my online experience so far I found out that affiliate marketing is an art and you have to master that art to be successful. For that reason so many things still need to be learned but I'm enjoying my affiliate journey. :)
redspace

Postby tess47 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:55 pm

tess47

Return to Affiliate Marketing