[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Best Recurring Income Program I've seen! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Best Recurring Income Program I've seen!

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Best Recurring Income Program I've seen!

Postby ssamekul » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:32 pm

Hey everyone, I just want to know, What has been your experience with programs that offer recurring income? which ones do you use and what are your favorites.

I want to hear what really works for you personally. I'm aware that every sales page will say that their system works better than the rest but I much rather trust the reviews of customers who have actually used the thing.

I'm always interested in new opportunities THAT ACTUALLY WORK, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

This can also serve the academic interest of some of our other members.
ssamekul

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:05 am

Hi, Welcome to SSWT :D

Are you referring specifically to programs in the internet marketing / online business niche? Hosting programs that pay recurring commissions are usually the best - the retention rate is great. Membership sites probably rank second. One of my personal favorites is Aweber, simply because they are so easy to promote - being the industry leader and providing outstanding service & support.

I believe Aweber is a 2-tier program too. The SSWT link is http://sswt.aweber.com

I look forward to hearing from others about good recurring programs. If it has a 2nd tier, feel free to post you referral link.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ssamekul » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:42 am

ssamekul

Postby Getagrip » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 pm

Getagrip

Return to Affiliate Marketing