[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - To All Affiliate Gurus, please review my Join Affiliate Page • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

To All Affiliate Gurus, please review my Join Affiliate Page

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

To All Affiliate Gurus, please review my Join Affiliate Page

Postby crankit98 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi to all affiliate Gurus,

:)

Now that I've setup my affiliate using E-Junkie, please take a minute to
view my Join page and make suggestions for improvements.

http://www.ultimatepcrepair.com/affiliate.html is where to go and I need
to know what to add or remove to entice affiliates to join.

Thanks

:?

P.S. I don't like E-Junkie,s signup page since it seens rather vague.I
emailed them to see if I have the wrong signup url. Hopefully they
will reply soon.
crankit98
Elite Member

Postby Jeff Casmer » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 pm

Jeff Casmer

Postby Trent Brownrigg » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Trent Brownrigg

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:16 pm

Crankit,

I think the links on the left in the blue column just don't look right, you have them centred, the font size is too small and they look crammed together, apart from that the site looks okay.

I hope this helps in some way.

Kind Regards,

AL...
Truffles_R_Us

Return to Affiliate Marketing