[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need feedback on dataentrybusiness.com • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need feedback on dataentrybusiness.com

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need feedback on dataentrybusiness.com

Postby edysby » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:31 am

Dear Friends

Someone has refer dataentrybusiness.com to me.

I'd like to hear feedback about this program. Has someone ever join this program and really make money with this program.
Any opinion appreciated.

Thanks
edysby
Elite Member

Postby LarryC » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi, I don't know about that particular company, but that type of offer is known to be a scam. When you think about it, how can you expect to earn $200/day just typing...how could anyone afford to pay these rates?

I sometimes work at data entry temp jobs, and the average pay is $9-12/hour. In general, any company that makes you pay up front for job listings is suspect.
LarryC

Postby Getagrip » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:58 pm

Well said Larry. Stay away from data entry programs at all cost!
Getagrip

Postby redspace » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:41 am

to me data entry or paid survey is a no no. waste time and money.
redspace

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:06 am

Wouldn't recommend Data Entry and Paid Surveys.
Sherman C.

Postby mellymom3 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:04 pm

I think the company itself may be ok but the actual dataentry part is usually known to be scams.
Anytime I want to check out a company to see if they are legit I usually use this site. It provides all the info you need and people post why it is a scam if so.

:lol:
mellymom3

Postby karynsolo » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 pm

I am a firm believer that if a company wants me to work for them they will hire me without asking me to pay any fees to have the privilege of working for them.

When companies make you pay for lists of job openings it is a way for them to make money and they do not have to provide you with any guarantee of work just the list. They are list brokers and nothing more.

Beware of work at home scams really know what to look for:

Payment processing scams are at an all time high- if ANY company asks you to cash checks for them because they are overseas and cannot collect payments in the USA RUN dont walk flat out hit the road running! the checks will be counterfeit and you can land in jail.

There are many legitimate companies out there who do recruit talent and do not require any fees for obtaining a job with them, just be really careful and research the company before you sign on the dotted line.
karynsolo

Postby edysby » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks for your advice guys.

I must be more careful about think like scamming opportunity.
edysby
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:52 am

http://www.customloyal.com/

These people are legit, my husband worked for them for a year and always got paid on time when promised, it costs nothing to get a job with them.

They never bounced a check on him and were a good company all around.

They do customer loyalty for a lot of newspapers around the country. Reps call new customers and welcome them and make sure delivery got started ok, field any complaints to the appropriate offices and sometimes collect overdue payments for various papers around the country contracted with them.

The work is easy and perfect for someone who is on disability or a housewife looking for a work at home job.
karynsolo

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:26 pm

dataentrybusiness.com was (yes, was) one of the many similar companies who led the naive to believe they could really earn megabucks from mindlessly copying data into forms from the comfort of their own homes.

Yes you could make a lot of money, but what the program - and others like it - taught was affiliate marketing by typing or entering data into ads you create to market the product of your choice from Clickbank or CJ or Linkshare or one of the others.

It was simple but not easy. People did make money with the program, but they had talent and ability and probably some seed money.

This particular program apparently did nothing whatsoever to stop their own affiliates from spamming the entire internet and so were shut down by their isp after too many complaints.

If you want to learn this method of affiliate marketing there are many other clones out there from which to choose, but dataentrybusiness.com is history.

Sandi
Home_Based_Mom

Return to Affiliate Marketing