[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Open question to the Affiliates • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Open question to the Affiliates

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Open question to the Affiliates

Postby Angie » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:16 am

Angie

Postby jaggiegill » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 pm

That's a pretty general question and I'm sure that some affiliates here have a lot of things to say, but the content box may not be big enough to display all that content, so I'll make mine short and sweet :D

I ran into affiliate marketing when I just came out of high school way back in the day, I was surfing around the internet and found this e-book talking about how to make money online being an affiliate, it was kind of like the Clickbank e-books sold today, but with a lot less information and it cost me about $47. I bought it and started making some sales from some products I chose to sell, and it all started from that.

Now I'm making money online and am loving it 8) , I think I should write an e-book myself...
jaggiegill

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Angie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:30 am

Angie

Postby Angie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:31 am

Angie

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:33 am

No, I read his free newsletter and signed up for his affiliate program. That's when I began to understand Affiliate Marketing outside of what I was already doing - as in, ways to promote affiliate programs online besides directly to my clients (if that makes sense).

Next I joined Ken Evoy's program for SBI and read his free affiliate marketing guide - and the rest is pretty much history.

It wasnt until probably 4 years ago that I actually purchased an ebook on the topic. The first was Rosalind Gardner's , which really sealed the deal - I've been earning consistently with affiliate programs since. And more recently I read Jeremy Palmer's - highly recommended!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Angie » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:10 am

Angie

Postby john925 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:48 pm

john925

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:16 am

Sherman C.

Return to Affiliate Marketing