[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Best & most unique affiliate program • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Best & most unique affiliate program

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Best & most unique affiliate program

Postby Angie » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:57 am

What, in your opinion, makes for an excellent affiliate program? :D

What attracts you and makes you instantly want to sign up?
Angie

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:04 am

Usually its a product I use & love - and when thats the case, most other details are minor. Other things that can really encourage me to be an active affiliate include:

- a personable affiliate manager I can work with
- good payout / conversion rate
- great stats & tools
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Angie » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:38 am

Angie

Postby John47 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:17 am

Lifetime commissions on a product are a good incentive. That way you own the customer
for life and they are likely to make more purchases
which means extra money for you although you worked only once to get the customer.
John47

Postby Getagrip » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:57 pm

Recurring commissions are nice.
Getagrip

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:10 am

Good tracking system. Whether its inbuilt Analytics or TID formats.
Sherman C.

Postby otto101 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 am

I look for the product,company and the management staff.
otto101

Postby yeng29 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:34 am

Hi Angie,

for me it's good quality products by well-reputable & trustworthy internet marketers out there, with very good affiliate payouts.

BTW, also sent you a PM on this as well, hope you'll read it soon....thanks ! :-)

John Yeng
yeng29

Postby onesuccess » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:17 am

I must be passionate about the product or service
and have a good payout, I like residual payouts
the best.

I also prefer my commissions to be paid through
Paypal or Clickbank.

James
onesuccess

Postby tess47 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 pm

I agree, it's much better to promote a product you have actually used and feel passionate about. It's much easier to sell to others when you really believe in the product yourself.

I like to have a mixture of my own informational products and related or complementary products on my site. Lots of content and great information is crucial to your success!

Be honest and helpful to your potential customers, and you will go a long way with your business!

Tess

Making Money & Financial Resources
tess47

Return to Affiliate Marketing