[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Has anyone else tried auction ads? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Has anyone else tried auction ads?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Has anyone else tried auction ads?

Postby Michael b » Fri May 18, 2007 4:58 pm

I have recently had alot of success with auction ads. At first I didn't it took about 7 weeks to really earn anything but now i am steadily earning income daily. Has anyone else had success or are having mass success with this program?

If you haven't checked it out yet or read about it heres the link.

Michael b

Postby AuctionCUT.com » Mon May 28, 2007 9:25 am

AuctionCUT.com

Postby john925 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:38 pm

I've only just started trying it. I am about 5 days through it and so far not so good, but it's only early days and I know that it takes time.
john925

Postby Warren Contreras » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Since I got dumped by Google AdSense, this looks good to me. In fact, I bet there are a lot of people like me out there.

I do notice they delay the page from loading a little and don't always show up. Hopefully that will improve.
Warren Contreras

Postby Michael b » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:42 pm

Warren, yea the delay has improved greatly and actually its getting much better as well the relevant ads have gotten much better.

Just to give a little update as to how well auction ads is doing over adsense for me. This month Auction ads has already grabbed me nearly $500 and adsense has gotten me only $50..... I'd say that ratio looks well. Although I am sure some people do better with adsense as opposed to auction ads. I just feel like people are blocking adsense out now, its become stale. Most of the click payouts aren't very good with adsense anymore either. I guess I am just a little tired of them lol.

anyone who hasn't tried it yet give it a go and see what you think, it impressed me so far.

[/url]
Michael b

Postby Michael b » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:46 pm

John, what type of website are you using it with? Also try replacing some of the adsense banners that are in prominent location with auction ads. The cool part is you ear referral fees for 30 days just for people clicking on the ad so if they buy something, anything, from ebay in that amount of time you earn your commissions.

And it took me about 7 weeks to start making any money with it, of course my website was also brand new at the time.
Michael b

Postby john925 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm not using on the site in my signature. I am using it on a Price Comparison Site. It doesn't get much traffic at all. I can't take any of the Adsense ads of the site either as it doesn't have any on it and never have. The only ads the site has ever had on it is AuctionAds, which is currently on it now. lol

I am only trying them as they are product related that helps my vistors to get cheaper auctioned off products rather than paying the full price.
john925

Postby Michael b » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:49 pm

That is what has been working for me as well. I use them with products that I affiliate to offer uses the cheapest price.

Keep me informed how it does, I am interested in hearing if more people start having really good success with this program. I am sure someone out there is pulling in quite a bit.
Michael b

Postby john925 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:04 pm

I'm going to put my ads in an iframe I think. The auctionads went down yesturday and made the site hang for ages. If you put them in an iframe it will stop this from happening.
john925

Return to Affiliate Marketing