[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to protect Clickbank downloads from distribution? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to protect Clickbank downloads from distribution?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to protect Clickbank downloads from distribution?

Postby Dave Navarro » Mon May 07, 2007 3:05 pm

Hello all -

I'm about to put a product on Clickbank and I'd like to be able to have a download location that can't be just copied and emailed to people.

I know you can do all sorts of server side ninjitsu to keep downloads safe but I'm not sure where to go about doing this.

A quick search reveals tons of scripts to do this (for just $127!) but I know there's got to be a free one out there.

Thanks in advance -

Dave
Dave Navarro

Postby Dave Navarro » Mon May 14, 2007 7:58 pm

Dave Navarro

Postby Getagrip » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:15 pm

You've probably figured out what you are going to do by now, but to give you my two cents, there really isn't a whole lot you can do about it. The good thing is that 99.9% of the people are going to be honest, but you can always check eBay to see if anyone is selling pirated copies. Another thing you can do is put a big warning in the beginning of your ebook, and that will scare away a lot of people.
Getagrip

Postby Dave Navarro » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:25 pm

Thanks for your tips, I'll definitely use them.

I've just checked out your site - can you shoot me a PM and let me know more about what you do with your business?

Thanks,

Dave
Dave Navarro

Return to Affiliate Marketing