[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I have been averaging $2,000+ a month for the last 5 months • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I have been averaging $2,000+ a month for the last 5 months

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I have been averaging $2,000+ a month for the last 5 months

Postby danasurvey » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:50 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been averaging $2,000+ a month for the last 5 months & am looking to find more sites, ideas, etc. I was hoping maybe we could exchange some information and give each other some new ideas?

Thanks a bunch.
Last edited by danasurvey on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danasurvey

Postby Marc Meole » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:20 pm

Sure...what are you interested in getting into online? And congrats on the $2600 : )
Marc Meole

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:57 am

Ditto that - what kind of sites are you looking for?

If you are looking for niche affiliate opportunities, NetShops is one of my favorite networks. I just posted some new information about them on my blog recently: http://www.clicknewz.com/571/new-niche- ... te-stores/
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby eebee » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Maybe you would be interested in this.

I have just set up a demo site to show how you can set up a quality site with up to 100 or more pages in a number of popular niches in double quick time.

I am not talking about Adsence spam sites, although they would work well with Adsense, but sites with products that you can sell from your site. These are downloadable audio books from major publishing houses.

I can get all the pages of your choice and package them ready to uplodoad to your own site. There are so many niches you could make with these eg. children's audio books, history, biography, self help et. etc. only limited by your imagination!

I have explained it all here:

What do you think? Would love some feedback on this as it is a brand new venture.

Liz
eebee
Elite Member

Postby Thomas_gun_21 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:19 pm

Check out this site called

Here some information about the site:

Moneygeyser offers an extensive library of unique saving solutions
including techniques, principles, investment basics, time management,
business and negotiating tips, as well as hundreds of common scams
to watch out for. You’ll also learn how to trade stocks with people from
all over the Internet in a mock-stock trading game called Stockgeyser!
Stockgeyser is the only program currently available on the Internet
(that I know of) to help people learn the stock market without taking the risk!

Thomas
Thomas_gun_21

Postby Getagrip » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:10 pm

You can promote my ebook, Get A Grip Marketing, which is an ebook on how to earn money online. It only sells for $14.95, so the commission won't be al that great, but I'm planning to raise the price soon which will mean a higher commission - if interested, send me a PM. Thanks!
Getagrip

Postby danasurvey » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:51 pm

For affiliate programs, I'd be looking for something with multiple referral levels that I could put on auto pilot (just post on a heavily trafficked site). I'd love hearing any ideas from people who belong to an affiliate program like this and have already been paid by it.
danasurvey

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:01 am

Truffles_R_Us

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:59 am

Nice to hear :)
Share some tips :p
Sherman C.

Return to Affiliate Marketing