[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The $7 Secret... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The $7 Secret...

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The $7 Secret...

Postby netjunkie » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:13 pm

"How I made over $3,000 in just 7 days by selling a 30 page report for $7."

That's the headline at http://www.7dollarsecrets.com

He's also selling the report for $7. It looks like one of those scheme
where the product is the opportunity and the opportunity is also
the product. Know what I mean?

Is it possible to make that much selling one $7 report?

Last edited by netjunkie on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
netjunkie

Postby theuniek1 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:51 pm

theuniek1

Postby theuniek1 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:14 pm

Hello again netjunkie,
After receiving a few e-mails from marketers (and a private message from Allen Says), I decided to sink in the $7 dollars and find out what it was all about. All in all, I believe it's worth the $7. Great refresher for intermediate marketers and it can generate some great ideas for future info products. I actually wrote a .

If any one else has purchased the report, I'd love to hear your feedback as well.

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby Warren Contreras » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:51 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby theuniek1 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:06 pm

theuniek1

Postby Warren Contreras » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:45 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:28 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:21 am

Ya know what's funny?

There's a guy over at another forum (NMF) that thinks this $7 Report is a "pyramid scheme". Keeps quoting FTC and other Scam sites. He thinks it's just a cheap report that just tells how to sell it over and over. He bases it on the table of contents shown on the site. :shock:

Even after I told him it also had a free script for using to sell and have any affiliates sell any reports he might produce (for 100% profit) and it was actually a REAL product, he said that didn't matter.

Another guy ended up saying that by that guy's "interpretation" the Master Resale Rights stuff out there must be a "pyramid scheme" too. Yeah, RIGHT! :twisted:

Kinda funny how something that is simple yet legit can be labeled "pyramid" by some people.

Even more bizarre was the fact that this had nothing to do with the topic being discussed but he then saw this report in my sig and proceeded to blast me a bit for promoting a "pyramid". :roll:

I may be dumb but I AIN'T stupid! :P

NEVER a dull moment on the Net!

Have A GREAT Week All!

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel Image
CorpRebel

Postby kidino » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:26 pm

Rick ... some people just don't get it.

I guess I'll be joining the club -- I too like the $7 secret. It's a fresh viral marketing idea. But the script implementation is not a new one though.

When you think about it, Gary Ambrose has a similar system with his Impact Audio. Just that it's not $7. And I think Harvey Seagal has something about the same when he did his $10 viral report.

Nevertheless ... it's a great read, great marketing strategy ... I love reading it.
kidino
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:58 pm

CorpRebel

Postby Warren Contreras » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:27 am

One thing some people don't realize is there is a lot of flexibility built into it. You don't have to sell your product for $7, so I have one for $3 that is selling well at http://GetYoursFree.com/shortcut
Warren Contreras

My 2 Bits

Postby wahmjennie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 am

I downloaded both 7 Dollar Secrets and Write That Report!

I enjoyed them both and well worth my money.

I was actually working on a report/ebook at the time (still am) but I am considering using the $7 secrets method to market the ebook.

At the end of the ebook, I will put a note saying:
"This ebook written and marketed using the 7 Dollar Secrets Method" then give the URL for 7 Dollar Secrets (the one that's hooked to my PayPal account of course!)

Anyone that reads my ebook and is interested in the $7 Secrets can check it out. Back end profits!

There's alot of things you can do with something like this if you put your mind to it.

~Jennie
wahmjennie

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:15 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing