[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone tried Amazon Self Optimising Links? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone tried Amazon Self Optimising Links?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Anyone tried Amazon Self Optimising Links?

Postby cheaputils » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:56 am

Has anyone tried the Amazon Self Optimising links yet? I've got them on my forum and they seem to be doing great. I've had 20 orders through since November 20th to a value of about £400. This has generated £20 in commission so far.

The ads are posted at the top and bottom of threads as they are displayed. To view an example thread, see here

http://www.neforum2.co.uk/smf/index.php ... 490.0.html

Regards,

Dave
cheaputils

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:49 pm

I havent tried them yet myself. These are the links they are paying out 4% extra through the holiday season, correct?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Maa » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:42 pm

Yes, I'm using the self optimizing links. I really like them. They are advertising some nice books that fit the nature of my blog. I think they are great.
Maa

Update

Postby cheaputils » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:09 am

Since I posted that, i've had two flat screen TVs bought through my links. The total since 20th November is now approximately £65 in commission. Nice. :)
cheaputils

Postby LynnWilson » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:52 pm

I have noticed a couple of sales since I put them on my site, and I was having very little/very sporadic Amazon sales prior to this, so we'll see if it was a coincidence or not. I tend to think it was the new links.

Lynn
LynnWilson

Return to Affiliate Marketing