[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which clickbank storefront scripts is the best one? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which clickbank storefront scripts is the best one?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby ebizcamp » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:27 pm

ebizcamp

Postby Wayne » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:38 pm

Wayne

Postby ebizcamp » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:57 pm

Wayne,

I find another side using cbbomb and it seems it also has the same problem (only one page can be displayed ) :

http://www.make-cash-from-home.com/cgi- ... =directory

I will upload the source code without any change later today
ebizcamp

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:56 pm

That's weird, I have never had this problem. I've sent you
a private message through this forum with the source code
from my cbbomb.pl file that I am using, it works for me. You
might want to try that.

Postby ebizcamp » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:51 pm

ebizcamp

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:39 am

Postby Wayne » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:36 am

I'll be sending you an email with the cbbomb.pl script that I am
using. Also, I can show you how to fix the categories, you need
to change the categs.db file, but you need to do this every time
you update your database. The reason it does this is some of
the categories under sports are actually in a 'wagering' category,
I don't know why this script separates them when other ones
don't. But it is real easy to fix. Try the following and you will see
that these categories are showing up under wagering, I'll send
you the information to make these show up under sports:
http://www.winaffiliate.com/mall/cbbomb ... g=wagering
Wayne

Postby ebizcamp » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:03 pm

Wayne, thank you! It works properly right now.

http://www.winaffiliate.com/mall/cbbomb ... =directory

I have sent an email to you.
ebizcamp

Postby Wayne » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:19 pm

Wayne

Postby ebizcamp » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:51 pm

ebizcamp

Postby Wayne » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:16 pm

Wayne

Postby ebizcamp » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:59 pm

ebizcamp

Postby ebizcamp » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:21 am